CO - Man Stuck in Department Store Wall for Three Days

Indy Anna

Reaction score
A 35-year-old man had to be rescued by police after becoming stuck in the wall space of a Marshall's department store. The wall space is only accessible from the roof. The article doesn't tell what injuries the man sustained, but reports he "was hospitalized in fair condition, and is under investigation for criminal trespass."

http://time.com/3579764/marshalls-wall/

ETA: Since the man was trapped for 3 days without food or water, I imagine he was pretty dehydrated and weak with hunger. He probably had some pretty severe muscle cramps, too!

I don't know why this part makes me laugh...They waited until the next day? LOL Sorry.

Employees at the store in Longmont, Colo. first heard the man, identified as Paul Felyk, yelling on Monday, but they couldn’t locate him, according to the city’s police department. When they heard him yelling again on Tuesday, they alerted authorities,

Think twice before saying, "If these walls could talk."

Understandably, employees were baffled when they heard the voice and probably thought it was from elsewhere in the building, travelling through the vents, until they heard him again the following day.

Employees probably thought it was a joke like Punkd or something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back