GUILTY Australia - Woman tortured, burned by BF who ate her skin, Blacktown, NSW, 2012

marlywings

Former Member
Reaction score
November 13, 2014

THE abuse one woman suffered at the hands of her boyfriend was so shocking it took her six years before she could talk about it.

Her boyfriend burned the skin on both arms with a hair straightener, stripped it off and ate it, while saying: “Mmmmm”, according to a police statement of facts tendered to the court.

The terrible abuse only came to light when Blacktown Domestic Violence Officer Constable Genelle Warne made a routine follow-up call after the woman *reported a domestic violence incident in late 2012.

“She was horrified having to tell someone what happened to her,” Constable Warne said.

Her boyfriend also used a knife to cut a game of noughts and crosses into her back, threatened to cut off her *nipples and raped her. It was one of the state’s worst cases of domestic violence.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...-an-evil-monster/story-fnii5s3x-1227121096067

Also from that report. Applause just isn't enough for this officer!!

Constable Warne, who was last week awarded the NSW Police Officer of the Year Award for Field Operations, said the woman’s case inspired a three-day charity ride she organised from Newcastle to Blacktown which raised $10,000 for the White Ribbon Foundation.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...-an-evil-monster/story-fnii5s3x-1227121096067

I was shocked to the core to read this absolutely shocking story. I can't even begin to imagine the fear and pain this poor woman went through and it's incomprehensible that anyone could be so cruel. This man is the personification of evil and no jail sentence will be long enough IMO.

.... I have to come back to this. Too awful to contemplate right now.

Aside from the obvious distress I feel for this poor woman.. what bothers me most is that sentencing is so poorly handled in this country, I found myself fully anticipating this vile animal of a man to be free in five years or less. No matter how many women he has brutalised in his pathetic life.

I understand why it is, but I'm still dismayed they cannot name him -- perhaps other victims of his would have come forward to lay charges, who knows. Also, when he gets out in 5 years or less, we'll all know who the hell he is.

If he doesn't get 20+years for this, I think I'll .. idk. Incite some revolution. Just watch me.

wow, this is beyond creepy ... sounds like a future serial killer in the making

Reading this brought tears to my eyes. That poor poor woman. :( I hope he gets locked away for a long long time.

W.T.... I just can't understand :(
Due to be sentenced in six days.

This is one of the most horrific things I've read. In the U.S, his name and mugshot would be plastered all over primetime media.. which, say what you will of it, does its occasional good to expose these subhuman monsters. He was interested in these acts far before he ever met her, and it's in everyone's best interests to identify these patterns before more victims are made.

A man who burnt and ate his girlfriend's skin, violently raped her and allegedly carved noughts and crosses onto her back has been jailed for 12 years over the horrific attacks.

After years perpetrating the vile abuse, the 42-year-old man, who was sentenced in Parramatta District Court this week, was jailed for a 18 years but will be eligible for parole after 12 years.

According to facts tendered in court, the man attempted to justify his behaviour in 2012, telling his then-girlfriend: 'I love you so much, this is why I'm so tough on you.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3155793/Man-burned-girlfriends-skin-ate-her.html

elegible for parole does not seem enough after what he put his victim through, she got a life sentence with what she went through!
i hope she has access to counselling, support, etc and that she manages to get her life back
is the cousin also being held as an accomplice?
domestic violence in oz needs to be treated more seriously, mostly offenders seem to get paroled only to find another victim

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back