971 users online (152 members and 819 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90
Results 1,336 to 1,344 of 1344
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch321 View Post
    Tossing around a "Dans Story PT 2, New Questions with Answers"

Dan,

Thank you for being here and continuing the hope to find Jacob. You guessed it right Dan, tonight we have some new new questions to ask you-

1. Were you able to successfully grab some shut eye before you left for work the next morning?

2. Dan, when did you first tell anyone about all three unusual cars you saw that day?

3. Dan, when did you first tell anyone that you had unloaded a trunk full of boxes the next morning?

4. Dan, had you planned on replying to Pattys letter?

5. Dan, did you have anything to do with the abduction of Jacob Wetterling?

Feel free to add your own questions, i could compile allof them together and submit this idea to Joy in an email. Its time.
    Do you really think he's going to answer the last one "Oh, yes actually I did have something to do with the kidnapping. You got me. It's been 25 years so I will confess to some stranger on the internet".

And why go through Joy? Just email Dan the questions yourself if you really think he will answer them. His email address is public on the school district website.

I think some people have a lot of luck on their side at times. But in this case -- you know, I think there's "something" we can't see, such as -- a personal connection or --- something that has interfered with LE's objectivity and/or willingness to pursue the obvious. Maybe someone was the proverbial "big fish in a little pond" back then and "oh absolutely not I would never do such a thing, I wasn't talking in my right mind if/when I might have alluded to anything like that" etc. And if others were asked, perhaps LE heard, "oh no, he's a great guy, I saw him over here at such and such place having a drink/watching a game/hosting a trivia night at the Red Carpet Club/etc.
    I was born thinking outside of the box

Quote Originally Posted by Trackergd View Post
    I am not sure what question you are asking here. The FBI had some basic print knowledge. I do know that in the 80's, Tom Brown was consulting for the FBI on a few cases. I have no idea what print knowledge the BCA had. I assume it was at least how to read the pattern in the print and match it to a brand and model shoe.
    In your post you talked about the experience of Stearns county , but the BCA and the FBI were involved right away. Remember, I posted about the Virginia Piper case in MN that was the largest ransom case ever. Maybe it still is. They are experienced in MN. The Pipers were connected to the ultra rich of MN.

You better believe the ultra rich were not happy that someone was kidnapped right out of their neighborhood in the daytime. Resources and experience.

Sasquatch is right, we can handle both/all persons of interest that may arise. I personally believe based on the info I've recently learned that the two cases are connected. But as I've said many times, like everyone else here I don't have a horse in this race just want the truth and want justice for Jacob and Jared. I would just like to say thank you to the posters here who have shared so much information thus tremendously expanding my knowledge and perspective on these cases. Joshua is near and dear to my heart but so are Jacob, Jared, Roger Ellison, all the college aged drowning victims and so many more. Of course I study the cases of female victims too, but for some reason the young men draw me, probably because it seems often time their cases fade into time. Someone here once said that there is a fate worse than death, and indeed I think being abducted, sexually molested and possibly tortured is horrible fate. Who would think so many unsolved sexual assaults could be so prominent in such a beautiful, relatively quiet area.
    I was born thinking outside of the box

Quote Originally Posted by chaplain1 View Post
    Completely different MO. If sex is plan, abduct a child by himself.
    Patty and LE have confirmed that this was a sexually motivated crime.

Quote Originally Posted by thenotebook View Post
    Patty and LE have confirmed that this was a sexually motivated crime.
    I said MO, not motivation. Dynamics of the crimes are much different. No mask, one child instead of three.

The major point of connection I see between these cases is that these are children from good families--which is so different than most pedophiles. A lot of children would not even report the Jared incident. Also, no grooming, which makes me think the perp is socially unskilled.

ELOCsoul is offline Verified Author - "Finding Jacob Wetterling"
    Quote Originally Posted by thenotebook View Post
    A couple of questions:

1. What do we know about this Rev. Kunkel? Was he at St. Johns?
    2. He claims he "never locked his doors". What is the relevance of this statement? That he kept a gun and wasn't afraid of anyone?
    Fr. Kunkel recently passed away.

http://www.emblombrennyfuneral.com/o....php?id=503057

Quote Originally Posted by ELOCsoul View Post
    Onamia might be a parish for a Native American reservation?

Please continue at Thread #14.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90