1202 users online (233 members and 969 guests)  

Websleuths News

IL - Kevin Toma, 15. Schaumburg. 5 November, 1994

Twenty years ago this month, a suburban teen was shot to death outside a Schaumburg dance club. Now, investigators are taking another look at the case, and asking the public's help to solve it.

Kevin Toma, of Glendale Heights, was killed about 1 a.m. Nov. 5, 1994, while he was standing outside the rear exit of TOTO's teen dance club at 1450 E. Algonquin, Schaumburg police said. He was talking to friends when three gunshots came from a fence line to the north of the club, police said. He was shot twice and later died at Alexian Brothers Medical Center in Elk Grove Village...

Toma, a math honors student, was described by friends and teachers as a bright, friendly person who was looking forward to the wrestling season at Glenbard North High School, the Sun-Times reported following his death.

Some earlier articles:

Chicago burbs
    This is a case where I think a reward would get people talking. Honestly, if I were either of the two accomplices I'd high tail it with my attorney down to the police department and work out a deal to testify against the shooter. Which ever of the two accomplices gets there first gets the best deal.

This happened at a busy place. It's not as if there were not witnesses. Someone knows of someone who drove a car as descriped in the MSM link. Even if they don't know of any connection to the dance club, a tip should be called into LE naming anyone who drove that type of car back then. Let LE sort through owners or teens of owners of that kind of car.

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.