TX - My pit bulls killed your beagle? I'LL SUE YOU FOR $1,000,000 THEN!!

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Woman sues owners of dog killed by her pit bulls

TEXAS CITY, Texas (AP) — A Texas woman whose four pit bulls entered her neighbors' yard through a hole in the fence and killed their 10-year-old beagle is suing them for $1 million.

Emerald White says in her lawsuit filed this week in Galveston County district court that she was "seriously injured" on Oct. 27 trying to stop the attack and retrieve her dogs. She says she suffered "multiple serious bite and scratch-type injuries" and accuses her neighbors of failing to securely confine and restrict their dog, Bailey.

White also contends she's feeling "conscious pain and suffering and now suffers also from fear, anxiety and trepidation."
---
more at the AP link above

This has to be from The Onion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is absolutely CRAZY!!! I have pit bulls, a Doberman pinscher, a German shepherd, a lab, and I foster many dogs, with a lot of them being pit bulls. I have a 6' high privacy fence with locked gate around my property, backed up by a chain link fence, also with a locked gate. Not a single one of the dogs here is mean, although one pit bull is aggressive to strange dogs. My dogs and foster dogs are secured at all times. The one pit bull that doesn't like strange dogs is muzzled every time I take him off my property just in case we pass by another dog. He is obedience trained but I don't take any chances. How dare the person with the pit bulls blame the owner of the beagle who was in his own yard and should have been safe. The pit bulls should be taken away from that person and she should be put in the looney bin--after she pays damages to the person whose dog her dogs killed and apologizes to them. She should never be allowed to own dogs again!

Why do we even entertain lawsuits like this in this country? It should be thrown out immediately and this idiot she be required to pay a hefty fee for wasting everyone's time

Can anyone say frivolous law suit? The attorney that took this case should be disbarred!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back