CA CA - Clara Rose, 31, Los Gatos, 19 Jan 1979

PastTense

Reaction score
It's been nearly four decades since the body of 31-year-old journalist Clara Louise Rose was found on her back in a pool of blood in the front hallway of her townhome in the Los Gatos Woods Townhouse Development.

To this day, loved ones haunted by her brutal death believe her killer still walks the streets of Los Gatos. "He's out there and he knows who he is," said San Diego resident Wendy Rose, who was 10 when her mother was beaten and shot Jan. 19, 1979 inside the Peach Willow Court townhome where she lived with her two children and fiance, a San Jose physician.
http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_26945715/cold-case-los-gatos-mothers-fatal-shooting-1979

I just posted in another thread about this.
I lived about a block away when this happened. I've even been inside the condo many times. (I was friends with a girl that lived there previously)

Don't know how much help I can be. Except for maybe being able to describe the neighborhood feel etc.

I'm going to be talking to my mom later, I'll see if she remembers anything/ if she was acquainted with Clara etc.

I also lived in Los Gatos Woods at the time of this awful murder, I was 12 at the time and we moved to England several months later, I will see if my father remembers anything from that time.
Praying they catch this coward.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back