1146 users online (209 members and 937 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

Last edited by Coldpizza; 11-16-2014 at 11:06 AM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

TX TX - Christina Marie Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15

Facebook

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Organized Efforts- Email Campaigns-Boycotts-Petitions:

Obviously members are free to take up any and all causes that are important to them in an effort to bring about change. But using Websleuths as a platform to promote organized efforts such as email campaigns, boycotts, letter writing,etc. are strictly forbidden without the consent of the forum owners.If you have written a letter or taken any action in support of a cause, please refrain from posting about it. Support of a particular cause must be approved by the owners prior to posting links or information regarding any such effort. Causes can be questionable in nature, even though they appear to be honorable on the surface.As it relates to using WS as a platform for promotion,the owners investigate the nature and source of such campaigns and make their own decisions as to the legitimacy of each cause. Please do not suggest,directly or indirectly, that members support any type of organized effort without getting approval from forum owners first.

Discussing Donations, Fundraising etc. is not allowed without the permission of the owners.

Please continue here...

TX TX - Christina Marie Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17

Please continue here for Christina

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindchr...ref=ts&fref=ts
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 11-17-2014 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Add updated flyer

Can a verified insider provide us with info about a person who was mentioned in mainstream media?

JMOM is offline Verified insider - Christina Morris case
    Can you explain what you mean? Still on first cup of coffee and procrastinating going out in this cold rain. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousinNY View Post
    Can a verified insider provide us with info about a person who was mentioned in mainstream media?

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousinNY View Post

Think they're asking cold pizza.

On a side note as a mom. If my child was missing the cold weather would make me sad to not know where my baby was in this cold weather. If they're warm or not.. Sheltered. Her mom has to be feeling that. Thoughts for her.

I flagged my post about the subject to coldpizza also. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Gigglingtoes View Post
    Think they're asking cold pizza.

Very much so. Rain, cold, snow, heat, whatever we will be out searching. :-)

On a side note as a mom. If my child was missing the cold weather would make me sad to not know where my baby was in this cold weather. If they're warm or not.. Sheltered. Her mom has to be feeling that. Thoughts for her.

Guys hold off for now, I've notified Admin for clarification.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by JMOM View Post
    Very much so. Rain, cold, snow, heat, whatever we will be out searching. :-)
    You sound like a great friend. I'm sure she is needing you.

We were asking to discuss various people who have already been named in mainstream media... not to SLEUTH them, per se, but to discuss them in general.... their whereabouts that night, before and after as well as general topics like contact with LE or possible feelings regarding relationships and what we know .. so far.. as it transpired.
    Last edited by frisson; 11-16-2014 at 11:58 AM.

She is a GREAT friend! We will never ever stop looking for Christina, she needs us. We were hoping to bring her home on Jonni's birthday yesterday but we will just keep moving forward. I have gotten a lot of great ideas on here the last few days. Don't think they are overlooked, they aren't. We will find her. And thanks for that, I appreciate that. I know she would do the same for me.

You sound like a great friend. I'm sure she is needing you.

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    We were asking to discuss various people who have already been named in mainstream media... not to SLEUTH them, per se, but to discuss them in general.... their whereabouts that night and before snd after as well as general topics like contact with le or possible feelings regarding relationships and what we know .. so far.. as it transpired.
    We will find out shortly.

Thread #17. Way too long. Something needs to break loose.

Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast