1183 users online (239 members and 944 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

CA - Sergio Vazquez, 14, San Andreas, 17 Nov 2014

A statewide Amber Alert has been issued for a 14-year-old boy from Calaveras County, California Highway Patrol officials said Monday afternoon.

Sergio Vazquez is from the San Andreas area. Police said the teen was abducted at 10 a.m.

Authorities released a photo of the teen shortly after the Amber Alert was announced at about 3 p.m.
    Two men are accused of taking Vazquez, the station reports. They might be driving a white van. No license plate was provided.
    CHP is expected to provide a plate number and suspect descriptions shortly.
    Anyone with information is asked to call 911.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...282984981.html

Sergio is described as Latino, 5 feet 7 inches tall and 170 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a black T-shirt, blue jeans and black snow boots, the CHP said.

http://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/art...as-5899376.php

Not a lot of information as of yet. So very scary. I wonder who witnessed him being abducted? I hope he is found safe and very quickly!
    Even though you can't go back and make a brand new start, you can start now and make a brand new end

Oh geez, hope the Amber alert being issued will be a big help but obviously they are at a huge disadvantage at having no plate number. Wish the best for his child. Time is crucial.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinead1989 View Post
    Oh geez, hope the Amber alert being issued will be a big help but obviously they are at a huge disadvantage at having no plate number. Wish the best for his child. Time is crucial.
    And no suspect descriptions released yet.

It sounds like they aren't even sure it was a white van. Says "they might be driving a white van" So, it's two men, might be a white van, no plate number and nobody can report what the two men look like? You are very right Sinead, time is very crucial. Poor kid....he must be so scared
    Even though you can't go back and make a brand new start, you can start now and make a brand new end

Quote Originally Posted by StormyNights View Post
    It sounds like they aren't even sure it was a white van. Says "they might be driving a white van" So, it's two men, might be a white van, no plate number and nobody can report what the two men look like? You are very right Sinead, time is very crucial. Poor kid....he must be so scared
    A few news articles have stated that they are "expecting the CHP to release a suspect description soon" which leads me to believe that they do have more info, just haven't released it to the media yet.

CHP = California Highway Patrol, by the way

More info..

Sergio Vazquez was said to be abducted from San Andreas while walking from Calaveras High School to a local convenience store, the Calaveras Unified School District said in an email to parents.

The suspects were only described as two men driving a white van. No license plate number was available. Vazquez reportedly texted his mother that he was taken.
    http://fox40.com/2014/11/17/amber-al...s-county-teen/

Quote Originally Posted by KaylynnCouture View Post
    Oh wow. Thanks for the update. As a mother, I don't even know what I would do if I got a message like that from my child. If he has his phone, I am hoping they are checking out the pings or trying to locate via GPS. I really hope to see a happy ending here.

He texted his mom? I wonder if this is a parental/familial dispute? I hope he's found asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragamuffin View Post
    He texted his mom? I wonder if this is a parental/familial dispute? I hope he's found asap.
    I actually hope it is a parental dispute, that at least gives better chances that he won't be harmed. MOO. I would think that if he was taken by parent/family that it would be relayed as such in the media, no? Either way, he needs to be found very quickly.

So scary.

He looks much older to me, and that's not going to help find him. He's not what people think of when they think 14 years old.

I wonder if they've traced his cell phone yet. If he texted his mom, then he must have had some access that can give LE clues.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here's his Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008166877342

So scary, I hope he's safe.

Also wondering if there were any witnesses beyond what he texted to his mom.
    Last edited by Psychedelia; 11-17-2014 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Added more...

"The two men -- who aren't known to the teen, officials said -- forced Vazquez into the van at Tower Mart, a gas station/convenience store in San Andreas, the Sheriff's Department said.

One of the abductors is described only as a large man. No physical description has been provided for the second person."

http://www.kcra.com/news/chp-issues-...#ixzz3JNeJIyq6

His FB says he works at CHS Strength. What do you suppose that is guys? Also looks like he has a girlfriend. I wonder if she is able to shed any light on what has happened. Did he have any problems with anyone at school? At work? In the neighborhood? He is such a nice looking kid. I really really hope that he was able to keep that cell phone with him. LE should be able to at least ping his location, I hope. Keeping fingers and toes crossed that he will turn up safe and it will be quick!
    All JMO

I have noticed a couple photos that looks like Sergio may have a brother or maybe even a twin? CV are the initials. Hope it's ok to put his initials. He is a minor so I don't want to link his name. They look so much a like. Maybe they are even cousins. He might also know if Sergio has had any problems with anyone.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast