1139 users online (247 members and 892 guests)  

Websleuths News

MO - Sylvia Brown, 59. brutally murdered at her St Louis home, 13 Nov 2014

He was sentenced to life in prison plus 30 years for two, vicious, 1977 St. Louis area murders. Harry Little, now 63, made parole.

He’s just been accused of another brutal slaying...He killed his girlfriend, Sylvia Brown, 59, at their home in the 4100 block of California in South St. Louis Friday, authorities said. Little allegedly stabbed Brown repeatedly, and then shot her as she lay dying in the back yard.

In 1977, Little shot and killed his wife, Sharon Little, 26, at their University City apartment. While out on bail, he beat Hargrove Bunting, 25, to death with a car jack during an argument in Central West End.

Holy #^%*...
    Wth was wrong with parole board...
    Just my opinion, of course.

He killed someone while on parole, and they let him out AGAIN??????
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

How the heck did he get out on parole?

The secret workings of the Missouri Parole Board have outraged the families of Harry Little Sr.'s victims, who want to know why the double murderer was freed from prison and is now accused of killing again...

At the time of Little's convictions in St. Louis city and St. Louis County, people sentenced to a life sentence or any term in excess of 50 years were eligible for parole after serving 12 years, according to David Owen, spokesman for the Missouri Department of Corrections.

The reason Little was paroled after serving about 17 years remains secret. The hearings, votes and records of the Missouri Parole Board are closed to the public. Owen declined to make anyone from the Parole Board available for an interview to discuss why Little was paroled.

Dear creator.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.