662 users online (76 members and 586 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NY - Holly Colby, 27, Nassau County, 10 November 2014

Holly Colby

Shirley Mom Reported Missing
    MISSING PERSON: Holly Colby from Shirley was last seen in Nassau County on November 10th. She has not contacted her children or family and they are extremely worried. If you have seen Holly or know of her whereabouts, please call (631) 729-6552.

http://trihamletnews.com/shirley-mom-reported-missing/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Not much info at all out there.

She has such sad eyes in her Facebook photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadianmom2three View Post
    Not much info at all out there.
    There really isn't! I read that she was last seen leaving Nassau Medical Center. Can't link it because I read it on her sister's (L.A.A.) Facebook.

Her sister says her last known place was Nassau medical care center. I wonder if she worked there or if she was being treated. Also someone asked her mom about tracking her phone and her mother says her phone is off. That's all i could really find. Hope more info comes to light and she comes home soon for those beautiful children.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonia View Post
    Her sister says her last known place was Nassau medical care center. I wonder if she worked there or if she was being treated.
    I read that she was last seen wearing scrubs at that center, so sounds like she works there.

Her sister has posted a little more info at https://m.facebook.com/trihamletalerts?_rdr -- apparently Holly is actually 29. Also added Holly is 5'1", approximately 130 lbs.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AudlyEnough View Post
    Her sister has posted a little more info at https://m.facebook.com/trihamletalerts?_rdr -- apparently Holly is actually 29. Also added Holly is 5'1", approximately 130 lbs.
    Thanks for sharing her age. I had to make an educated guess to her age. I'm sure our mods will fix that.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Thanks for sharing her age. I had to make an educated guess to her age. I'm sure our mods will fix that.
    Sure! Her sister also (at the same link in my last post) said Holly will turn 30 on November 22nd.

What time was she last scene?

Does she drive?

They have cameras at NUMC and the Nassau County Jail is around the corner.
    The World Has Gone Mad.

A report saying that she has returned home

http://trihamletnews.com/shirley-mom-reported-missing/

Oh,I so hope that is true!! Great news before bedtime.