GUILTY HI - Catherine Walker, 36, murdered in her Honolulu home, 15 Nov 2014

SoccerMom

Verified Registered Nurse
Reaction score
I hope this hasn't been posted anywhere yet. I did a search but didn't find a thread.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/27410936/army-soldiers-wife-found-dead-at-housing-unit

"HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Military police are standing guard outside a home on Morishige Lane at Aliamanu Military Reservation.Police sources say 36-year-old Michael Walker found his wife, 36-year-old Catherine Walker, dead inside their home at about 6:30 Saturday morning. Catherine had a knife wound to her neck."

This happened at base housing, but not on the actual base. Hoping for justice for this poor woman.

I hope it wasn't her husband who killed her. We just had a case in our community where a woman I knew of through animal rescue was killed by her husband in their home. She was a psychologist and he was a well respected teacher and they had an adopted child and fostered cats for a rescue. Nobody expected it and everyone was shocked. There have been a lot of home invasions and murders in our county but not in the small suburb I live in. Even so, I feel pretty safe as I share a room with a German shepherd, a Doberman pinscher, a Labrador retriever, and 3 pit bulls. To even get to my room, a person would have to pass 3 more pit bulls. Just the barking alone would drive someone away!

11cb07d3-05ca-4419-a51c-87023315d182_zps2c18b0be.jpg

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/...r-soldiers-wife-stabbed-in-the-neck-and-torso

"It's really scary because there's no security on base. So anybody can just come in and out. So it could've been anybody," said Shantell Simmons-Agnew.

Walker's neighbor says Army investigators were searching outside the home again on Tuesday. Soldiers were seen combing through the grass behind the house...

Michael told police he found Catherine's body around 6:30 Saturday morning after he got home from work. Police sources say he admitted to arguing with her the day before, but claims he did not hurt her.

A friend of mine lives down the street from this home, and noticed guards outside starting Saturday. They didn't know what happened until it was reported on the news yesterday!

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/...r-soldiers-wife-stabbed-in-the-neck-and-torso

In this article it states the husbands car was broken into five days prior to her murder. Also her father states he knows the husband is innocent. So scary.

Yes, and it also said that after the car break-in Catherine was worried someone might break into their home (actually the words were "come to her home"). I wonder where the car was parked when it was broken into. The husband's wallet was taken so they would have had his address on his id. Random or someone that had a grudge against the husband, perhaps.

sigh... sitting on my hands again. I bet some of you are as well, holding our tongues, hoping we are wrong...

Catherine needs justice. I hope their POI is indeed the perp so this is not an unsolved case.

Any updates at all on this case? I can't find anything on Google in the month of December.

Nothing? Poof. This is unreal .

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.