NM - Devon Boothe, 4, beaten to death, Las Cruces, 21 Sept 2002

coco

Reaction score
Anyone know where their is anywhere to read up on the case, Devon Boothe killed by his sister under stepfathers orders? A truly bizarre case. Anyone know the story/facts of this case?

Sept. 23, 2002: 4-year-old Devon Boothe of Las Cruces died after two days on life support. He was beaten to death by his 10-year-old sister, allegedly on the order of their stepfather, Louie Guerrero, then 39.

Guerrero was convicted of negligent child abuse resulting in death, intentional child abuse resulting in death and intentional child abuse and sentenced to 36 years in prison. Devon’s mother, Natasha Guerrero, then 35, was convicted of negligent child abuse resulting in death and negligent child abuse and was sentenced to 24 years in prison. The cases are on appeal to the New Mexico Court of Appeals.

http://www.lcsun-news.com/artman/publish/article_12794.shtml

I do not even know what to think about this. Imagaine a 10 yr old being ordered to murder your own brother, to beat him to death?????How horrific. Also how can a child beat another child to death? Your own brother???

OMG! I read that article & I feel sick. What the H*** is wrong with these people? :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:
What makes a parent or relative do this kind of torture to a poor defenseless child? Taking their anger & frustration out on a baby!

A five month old baby girl was thrown up to the ceiling so she could just plummet to the floor! :furious: That's horrible enough & then these unhumans go beyond their unrational behavior & rape this darling baby! Bite marks?!!!!
Idiots like this should learn to use birth control or be sterilized!

I cannot even fathom their way of thinking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back