Janet's Memorial Video Is here!

golfmom said:
Meech thank you so much for putting that back up for us.

Big hugs to you!
My pleasure Golfmom :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

:croc: Raven WILL NOT WIN him GAME!

orignally posted by Meech

For those who didn't get to see

Hope all Enjoy!
"Janet Abaroa's memory lives forever"

Meech,

Thank you very much for posting this...It was so beautiful.

I was so moved by it, Janet is a beautiful butterfly through and through.

My heart goes out to Kaiden, Janet, Janet's family, friends , co-workers.

Thank you again Meech

Thank you so much for reposting the memorial video of Janet. It means so much to so many.:blowkiss:

Thank you so much for posting this. Although it brings back horribly painful sentiments, It is so wonderful to see Janet, and remember what a beautiful mother and woman she was. It is one of the most powerful tools in reenergizing the need to bring her murderer to justice. She was a beautifully amazing person. I hope Kaiden feels her beautiful spirit.

Thank you again.

Meech said:
For those who didn't get to see

Hope all Enjoy! "Janet Abaroa's memory lives forever"

Janet's Memorial Video
It's been awhile since I watched this...It moves me everytime I see it. THANK YOU for posting it again. It makes me feel so sad when I watch it, but the next minute I find myself very angry...someone took her life way too early...that 'someone' needs to pay for his crime. Justice cannot come too soon.

snapple said:
It's been awhile since I watched this...It moves me everytime I see it. THANK YOU for posting it again. It makes me feel so sad when I watch it, but the next minute I find myself very angry...someone took her life way too early...that 'someone' needs to pay for his crime. Justice cannot come too soon.
I am in total agreement with you snapple. Everytime I watch it, it makes me so angry that Janet is gone and P. Ness is still alive! 'Someone' took the wrong life.

Everytime things start moving slowly on this case, I rewatch the video, and the amount of grief I feel for Janet, Kaiden and her family get's greater and I see more and more of a Monster in Raven.

Did he produce this Memorial btw?

terminatrixator said:
Everytime things start moving slowly on this case, I rewatch the video, and the amount of grief I feel for Janet, Kaiden and her family get's greater and I see more and more of a Monster in Raven.

One of his friends did.

terminatrixator said:

Nope. He didn't.

Of course, the Memorial would have been much better if there was less of his VOICE on it.

Now, I seriously hope that all he hears is Janet's voice asking Why would you do this to us, in everything he does, every dream, every moment of his life.

terminatrixator said:
Of course, the Memorial would have been much better if there was less of his VOICE on it.

Now, I seriously hope that all he hears is Janet's voice asking Why would you do this to us, in everything he does, every dream, every moment of his life.
I agree, but,

a sociopath would never hear those pleas and cries and questions.

They seem to have the ability to just move on, as if nothing ever happened. Living life. Going about day to day activities. Working, playing, laughing, smiling, getting on to a new phase in life.... No remorse. No regrets. No guilt. No shame.

Reminds me of SP. No remorse. No admission of guilt. No regrets. No shame.

But, SP is now also on death row, sociopath, or not.

terminatrixator said:

I agree, but at the same time It made me understand how Janet could get caught up in raven's web of lies. Janet seemed to me to be a strong, smart, kind, well -adjusted girl...and probably clinged to the times raven 'seemed' sincere and doting to her. his voice on the tape, (although like nails on a chalk board to me), made me understand how she could of fallen into his trap.

I don't know Janet's story but that was a very touching tribute. What a beautiful angel in heaven. It saddens me.

Welcome to the forum Melissa. It is a touching tribute, but I still feel more saddend by the fact that the Husband talks through the entire tribute, and he's not been very forthcoming with the investigation or in anything for Janet. He basically has started a new life like nothing has happened, and to see him on that tribute sickens me.

I am reading up on her case now. How sad that this poor woman was pregnant with her little boy next to her when she died. I hope they find the killer soon. So it is believed that her husband did it? That is just sick. I hope he looks at the face of his son everyday and the baby starts to look just like her when he grows up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back