1185 users online (219 members and 966 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1429
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,160

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,160

    Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 11

    Please continue posting here:


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,885
    Hi everyone! Hope y'all have a great day.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,885
    While we are waiting, I posted this on last thread...

    Hoping jury gets this case by December 18th, as promised. Hoping Jodi gets to move into her new home in Perryville for Christmas. Anyone else have Christmas wishes for Jodi?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    930
    Morning everybody. Working nights so I want to get my spot so I can catch up on court when I wake up. Thanks so much to everyone who post tweets here. You are all awesome!

    G'night.

    Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2
    ‘No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away…' ~ Sir Terry Pratchett

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Glasgow,Scotland UK
    Posts
    22,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious in Indiana View Post
    While we are waiting, I posted this on last thread...

    Hoping jury gets this case by December 18th, as promised. Hoping Jodi gets to move into her new home in Perryville for Christmas. Anyone else have Christmas wishes for Jodi?
    Chokes on a baloney sandwich
    All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; The point is to discover them.



    Jodi Ann Arias - GUILTY 1st Degree Murder

    Sentence - LIFE Without Parole

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,160
    It must be obvious to defense that they are drawing out the testimony of this witness for too long. Constantly repeating over and over the same point. It is obvious, too, to the jury that Jodi was found guilty of 1st degree murder - extreme cruelty by the first jury. The message seems to be to attack the victim to make what Jodi did look as if she was somehow justified, which is never going to work when she has had a year to work on showing remorse for what she has never done. Instead she seemed very much occupied with making a living from prison. Defense has to know this so I'd guess Jodi is still running the show against the DT's advice. jmo

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,885
    Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    It must be obvious to defense that they are drawing out the testimony of this witness for too long. Constantly repeating over and over the same point. It is obvious, too, to the jury that Jodi was found guilty of 1st degree murder - extreme cruelty by the first jury. The message seems to be to attack the victim to make what Jodi did look as if she was somehow justified, which is never going to work when she has had a year to work on showing remorse for what she has never done. Instead she seemed very much occupied with making a living from prison. Defense has to know this so I'd guess Jodi is still running the show against the DT's advice. jmo
    I think Nurmi is in complete control and completely responsible for this train wreck. However, I think Jodi would like to be in control and when sentenced, will whine about ineffective counsel. She cannot show remorse. There is nothing inside her to show remorse.

    ETA: LambChop, I mean he is totally responsible for the trial. Jodi owns everything else.
    Last edited by Love Never Fails; 11-20-2014 at 10:25 AM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious in Indiana View Post
    While we are waiting, I posted this on last thread...

    Hoping jury gets this case by December 18th, as promised. Hoping Jodi gets to move into her new home in Perryville for Christmas. Anyone else have Christmas wishes for Jodi?
    I always thought that one of Jodi's "GOALS" was to live in Arizona. All I can say is
    Your Welcome

    My Christmas wish for Jodi is to have Angela Simpson as her cellmate


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ngtXPP5krU





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Flor-eee-duh
    Posts
    1,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious in Indiana View Post
    While we are waiting, I posted this on last thread...

    Hoping jury gets this case by December 18th, as promised. Hoping Jodi gets to move into her new home in Perryville for Christmas. Anyone else have Christmas wishes for Jodi?
    Maybe, like Grandma, Jodi Arias will get run over by a reindeer and that will be THAT. Splat! Road kill. Then the buzzards will feast on her mortal remains. Christmas dinner! Anyway, it's a thought.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzV9DIL_vrM

    Oh...and good morning everyone! Here's hoping our collective eyes don't roll back into our heads until Juan gets a chance to make mincemeat pie of the defense. Oh joy! Oh rapture!



    (Can't believe I already posted a Christmas song....sorry about that! lolz)
    Caylee Marie Anthony Travis Alexander: Never forgotten


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Originally San Antonio, but I've been around
    Posts
    1,263
    Good morning all!

    AZL, 1st question of the day - if, and I mean IF, JSS grants state's motion to strike the Compaq, can the state then request any/all testimony given concerning pedophilia be stricken? Or just anything pertaining directly to the HDD? TIA!
    Juan for all, all for Juan
    Chase, you are the best of me!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,556
    I wish she'd magically develop/get a conscience in which case she'd be mortified by her actions, would readily admit to murdering a WONDERFUL man in cold blood and would spend the rest of her days in repentance.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Originally San Antonio, but I've been around
    Posts
    1,263
    Quote Originally Posted by rose222 View Post
    I wish she'd magically develop/get a conscience in which case she'd be mortified by her actions, would readily admit to murdering a WONDERFUL man in cold blood and would spend the rest of her days in repentance.
    Rose, I consider myself cautiously optimistic, and I think she'd rather get run over by the reindeer.
    Juan for all, all for Juan
    Chase, you are the best of me!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,885
    Quote Originally Posted by rose222 View Post
    I wish she'd magically develop/get a conscience in which case she'd be mortified by her actions, would readily admit to murdering a WONDERFUL man in cold blood and would spend the rest of her days in repentance.
    Rose, thats the sweetest and best wish of all.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Great State of Texas
    Posts
    7,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmacky View Post
    I always thought that one of Jodi's "GOALS" was to live in Arizona. All I can say is
    Your Welcome

    My Christmas wish for Jodi is to have Angela Simpson as her cellmate


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ngtXPP5krU





    Jodi will spin this. She'll be moving into a 170,000 sq ft home in a gated community in lovely Goodyear, AZ
    She will have a chef, a basketball court for exercise and servants to do her laundry.

    Corpus Christi, Texas

Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 36
    By LambChop in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1104
    Last Post: 02-19-2015, 10:49 AM
  2. Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 35
    By LambChop in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 915
    Last Post: 02-13-2015, 08:44 AM
  3. Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26
    By LambChop in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1677
    Last Post: 01-26-2015, 09:36 PM
  4. Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 22
    By LambChop in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1492
    Last Post: 01-14-2015, 11:58 PM
  5. Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/14/14
    By LambChop in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 705
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 08:19 AM

Tags for this Thread