Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we are waiting, I posted this on last thread...

Hoping jury gets this case by December 18th, as promised. Hoping Jodi gets to move into her new home in Perryville for Christmas. Anyone else have Christmas wishes for Jodi?

Morning everybody. Working nights so I want to get my spot so I can catch up on court when I wake up. Thanks so much to everyone who post tweets here. You are all awesome!

G'night.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

Hoping jury gets this case by December 18th, as promised. Hoping Jodi gets to move into her new home in Perryville for Christmas. Anyone else have Christmas wishes for Jodi?

Chokes on a baloney sandwich :floorlaugh:

It must be obvious to defense that they are drawing out the testimony of this witness for too long. Constantly repeating over and over the same point. It is obvious, too, to the jury that Jodi was found guilty of 1st degree murder - extreme cruelty by the first jury. The message seems to be to attack the victim to make what Jodi did look as if she was somehow justified, which is never going to work when she has had a year to work on showing remorse for what she has never done. Instead she seemed very much occupied with making a living from prison. Defense has to know this so I'd guess Jodi is still running the show against the DT's advice. jmo

It must be obvious to defense that they are drawing out the testimony of this witness for too long. Constantly repeating over and over the same point. It is obvious, too, to the jury that Jodi was found guilty of 1st degree murder - extreme cruelty by the first jury. The message seems to be to attack the victim to make what Jodi did look as if she was somehow justified, which is never going to work when she has had a year to work on showing remorse for what she has never done. Instead she seemed very much occupied with making a living from prison. Defense has to know this so I'd guess Jodi is still running the show against the DT's advice. jmo

I think Nurmi is in complete control and completely responsible for this train wreck. However, I think Jodi would like to be in control and when sentenced, will whine about ineffective counsel. She cannot show remorse. There is nothing inside her to show remorse.

ETA: LambChop, I mean he is totally responsible for the trial. Jodi owns everything else.

I always thought that one of Jodi's "GOALS" was to live in Arizona. All I can say is
Your Welcome :giggle:

My Christmas wish for Jodi is to have Angela Simpson as her cellmate
:christmastree:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ngtXPP5krU

:santahat:

Maybe, like Grandma, Jodi Arias will get run over by a reindeer and that will be THAT. Splat! Road kill. Then the buzzards will feast on her mortal remains. Christmas dinner! Anyway, it's a thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzV9DIL_vrM

Oh...and good morning everyone! Here's hoping our collective eyes don't roll back into our heads until Juan gets a chance to make mincemeat pie of the defense. Oh joy! Oh rapture!

:thewave:

(Can't believe I already posted a Christmas song....sorry about that! lolz)

Good morning all!

AZL, 1st question of the day - if, and I mean IF, JSS grants state's motion to strike the Compaq, can the state then request any/all testimony given concerning pedophilia be stricken? Or just anything pertaining directly to the HDD? TIA!

I wish she'd magically develop/get a conscience in which case she'd be mortified by her actions, would readily admit to murdering a WONDERFUL man in cold blood and would spend the rest of her days in repentance.

I wish she'd magically develop/get a conscience in which case she'd be mortified by her actions, would readily admit to murdering a WONDERFUL man in cold blood and would spend the rest of her days in repentance.

Rose, I consider myself cautiously optimistic, and I think she'd rather get run over by the reindeer.

Rose, thats the sweetest and best wish of all.

I always thought that one of Jodi's "GOALS" was to live in Arizona. All I can say is
Your Welcome :giggle:

My Christmas wish for Jodi is to have Angela Simpson as her cellmate
:christmastree:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ngtXPP5krU

:santahat:

Jodi will spin this. She'll be moving into a 170,000 sq ft home in a gated community in lovely Goodyear, AZ
She will have a chef, a basketball court for exercise and servants to do her laundry.

Jodi will spin this. She'll be moving into a 170,000 sq ft home in a gated community in lovely Goodyear, AZ
She will have a chef, a basketball court for exercise and servants to do her laundry.

Not in this lifetime. :) But that sounds exactly what she would say. How will she spin not having air conditioning and heat in winter?

Not in this lifetime. :) But that sounds exactly what she would say. How will she spin not having air conditioning and heat in winter?

Jodi loves the environment and nature. It's a "green" Eco friendly gated community!

I was under the impression that her "missing him, smelling him" text was during an exchange prior to his death? I doubt Nurmi would be examining her creepy after-death correspondence.

Bringing this over from the other thread but I am with you Nali. I thought the "smelling you, kissing you" message was written to Travis over MySpace while he was still alive.

There is a book (avail on Amazon/kindle) called The Slumber Party From Hell. Written by a lady who did several years for a white collar crime in Perryville. It's a brutal, miserable place

An inmate serving 27 months for a prostitution died from heat exposure after jailers left her in an outdoor cage for four hours in 107 degree heat

Marcia Powell was a 48-year-old inmate who died May 20, 2009 after exposure to 107-degree temperatures for four hours in an outside cage at Goodyear's Perryville Prison. Prison policy limits such outside confinement to a maximum of two hours.[4] An autopsy report showed that Powell had first- and second-degree burns and a core body temperature of 108 degrees. She suffered burn blisters all over her body. The county medical examiner found the cause of death to be due to complications from heat exposure.[5] According to a 3,000 page report released by the ADC, she pleaded to be taken back inside, but was ignored. She was also not allowed to use the restroom, and as a result, died in her own excrement.[6] Prison administrators fired, suspended or disciplined 16 corrections employees over Powell's death.[7] The Maricopa County Attorney's Office chose not to prosecute Arizona Department of Corrections staff in her death, claiming that there was "insufficient evidence to go forward with a prosecution against any of the named individuals".

Good Morning Folks!:seeya:

Well here we go again . . .:rollercoaster: that is, if we do ever get off the ground.:thinking::giggle:

Hope direct is finished today, so ready for Juan.

:juanettes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members