1035 users online (236 members and 799 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

CA - Imani Howell, 12, San Francisco, 10 November 2014

http://www.ktvu.com/story/27434514/f...ssing-daughter

Imani Howell has been missing for nine days as of Wednesday. The girl's father says he went to the Bayview Police Station as soon as she went missing on November 10th.

Willie Howell told KTVU he worries someone his daughter is familiar with lured her away...

Investigators say they're treating the case as a missing juvenile at risk case with the possibility of human trafficking.
    http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/articl...rl-5902469.php

She was last seen on International Boulevard in Oakland on Monday around 2 p.m., said Officer Albie Esparza, a police spokesman.

She is described as 12 years old, 5 feet 4 inches tall, weighing 161 pounds with brown eyes and black hair. She was last seen wearing black yoga-style pants with a cut-off shirt and high heels, police said.

Imani Howell missing: San Francisco Bay area police asking for help in locating 12-year-old girl - CBS News

Anyone with information on Howell's whereabouts is asked to call the San Francisco Police Department's anonymous tip line at 415-575-4444 or text a tip to TIP411 with "SFPD" at the start of the message, according to CBS San Francisco.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bay-area...ssing-girl-12/

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Father pleads for help in finding missing daughter - KTVU

(snip)
    Howell had taken the 7th grader's phone away last month as punishment when a teacher complained that she was acting up in school.

Police now have her phone.

"Whoever has my daughter, let her go. I love you. We all love you. You have family here.

Please come home," said Howell.

Police say Imani has been spotted wearing her hair down and that she has been seen in San Francisco's Mission District and along Oakland's International Boulevard.

Police say a team of investigators from different jurisdictions are working on this case and hope that leads will help them bring Imani Howell home safely.

(Embedded video & More@Link)
    http://www.ktvu.com/story/27434514/f...ssing-daughter

findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

According to Officer Albie Esparza, Howell left school on Nov. 10 and was spotted again on Monday on International Boulevard in Oakland wearing black yoga pants, a cut-off shirt, and high heels.
    http://www.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/20...ted-in-oakland
    I wish they would/could show photo of her with her hair down and dressed more like this last sighting, it would make it more likely somebody from the general public might spot her. I wonder who it was that recognized her on International Boulevard.

She's a beautiful girl. I hope with all my heart she'll come home soon.

Quote Originally Posted by kimi_SFC View Post
    Howell had taken the 7th grader's phone away last month as punishment when a teacher complained that she was acting up in school.

Police now have her phone.
    Since her parents took her phone away for acting up in school, that would indicate that she used it a lot. It's not like they would take it away as punishment if she never used it. That makes me wonder if she met someone online.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentSleuth View Post
    Since her parents took her phone away for acting up in school, that would indicate that she used it a lot. It's not like they would take it away as punishment if she never used it. That makes me wonder if she met someone online.
    Her father's plea (seen on the KTVU video) made me think the same thing.

findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Quote Originally Posted by kimi_SFC View Post
    Her father's plea (seen on the KTVU video) made me think the same thing.

I really hope not!! That's never good!

I would assume LE would check any other devices she had access to. A family computer? A Kindle? Honestly, any form of communication.

Imani was also wearing high heels! Is that normal for a 12 year old? I worry that wearing them makes her look older than she is; she's already a tall girl!

Quote Originally Posted by SilentSleuth View Post
    Imani was also wearing high heels! Is that normal for a 12 year old? I worry that wearing them makes her look older than she is; she's already a tall girl!
    Yes, the cutoff shirt, yoga pants, with the high heels, makes me certain she doesn't look like a typical 12 year old.

JMO, but the locations mentioned where she's been sighted have me very worried for her (to be out alone unaccompanied, at night, or at all.....!)

Her father is beside himself, and I don't blame him one bit.

I hope progress is made soon.

findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Some portions of the street are known as areas of prostitution, and are part of the city's problems with underage prostitution.[1] The California Highway Patrol has stepped in (as a state-funded road, SR 185 is under CHP jurisdiction) to assist with crime prevention.[citation needed] Award winning short film, International Boulevard a documentary,[2] covers the issue of Commercially Sexually Exploited Children (CSEC) in Oakland and on a national level.
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inter...d,_California)

International Boulevard: A Documentary: http://youtu.be/VYMWn4JsO00

More on International Blvd, the street she was seen on. :-/
    Last edited by mrsobrien; 11-21-2014 at 02:12 AM. Reason: spelling

I'm very worried for Imani. She's been gone 10 days! I also we had picks of her with her hair down. I think it would be a helpful addition to any missing posters. Her parents must be sick with worry.

Oof. I live in the area and International Blvd. is a known place for prostitutes. The school she was headed to in SF isn't in a good area either - it's changed a BIT since all the gentrification, but it's still pretty bad. Though parts of Oakland are rough, you don't see 12 year olds wearing high heels. They're usually dressed pretty sporty. Her clothing and last seen locations (depending on where she was spotted in the Mission if that was a legit sighting) are really worrisome.

So little information.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast