TX TX - Brian Miller, 31, Spring, 1 June 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Brian Patrick Miller
546fdccbd539c.image.jpg

Investigators from Spring search for missing man
Two private detectives from Spring are searching the Jacksonville area for clues in a missing person's case filed this past summer. Investigators Barbara and Martin Renteria said the Spring man's car was found June 6 on U.S. Highway 79 west between Jacksonville and Palestine. “The windows were down, the battery was gone, and the hood was up,” Barbara Renteria said. “It was at mile marker 382.” According to Barbara, the 2000 silver Chevy Malibu was destroyed by the towing company. However, a note was found on it that read “Please don't tow my car. Friends are picking me up.” The note is supposedly from 31-year-old Brian Patrick Miller, last seen June 1. He has been a Spring resident for about the past five years, Barbara said. Before leaving town, she said he withdrew approximately $18,000 from his trust fund, and gave his belongs away to friends. “He left is belongings on his best friend's front porch with a note (about whom to distribute the items),” Barbara said.

http://www.jacksonvilleprogress.com...cle_9b666e2a-71e0-11e4-ab35-1747b45b0dd6.html

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/25763/
Status Missing
First name Brian
Middle name Patrick
Last name Miller
Nickname/Alias
Date last seen June 01, 2014 22:00
Date entered 08/20/2014
Age last seen 31 to 31 years old
Age now 31 years old
Race White
Ethnicity Other
Sex Male
Height (inches) 70.0 to 73.0
Weight (pounds) 280.0 to 315.0
Dental Status: Dental information / charting is currently not available
DNA Status: Samples submitted - Tests not complete
Fingerprint Information Status: Fingerprint information is currently not available
47790.jpg
more photos of Brian on NamUs.

From the article linked above with section BBM.

Investigators Barbara and Martin Renteria said the Spring man's car was found June 6 on U.S. Highway 79 west between Jacksonville and Palestine.

“The windows were down, the battery was gone, and the hood was up,” Barbara Renteria said. “It was at mile marker 382.”

According to Barbara, the 2000 silver Chevy Malibu was destroyed by the towing company. However, a note was found on it that read “Please don't tow my car. Friends are picking me up.”

The note is supposedly from 31-year-old Brian Patrick Miller, last seen June 1. He has been a Spring resident for about the past five years, Barbara said.

Before leaving town, she said he withdrew approximately $18,000 from his trust fund, and gave his belongs away to friends.

“He left is belongings on his best friend's front porch with a note (about whom to distribute the items),” Barbara said.

She added that Miller's friends believe he may have been planning to commit suicide, and they noted that he has a history of depression.

Withdrawing $18,000 seems like such an odd thing to do if you are planning to commit suicide...unless he left that $18,000 on the porch of his friend along with the rest of his belongings? I wish the article was more specific on that point.

Where did he live before Spring? Maybe he went back to wherever he's from?

Texas Missing Persons Clearhouse Online Bulletin
Missing Person Details
M1408002.jpg

Date Picture Updated: 8/12/2014

Name: Brian Patrick Miller
AKA:
Case Number: M1408002
Case Type: Other

Height: 5' 10"
Date of Birth: 05/05/1983
Eye Color: Brown
Race: White

Weight: 330 lbs.
Age Missing: 31
Hair Color: Brown
Sex: Male

Last Seen in: Houston (Harris)
State Missing From: Texas
Country Missing From: USA
Last Seen on: 06/01/2014

Circumstances: Mr. Miller has a stocky muscular build and a tribal style bull tattoo on the inside of his left forearm, as well as a large word tattooed on the entire inside of his right forearm. Mr. Miller was last seen driving his 2000 Chevrolet Malibu sedan, which was located abandoned in Hurst, Texas. Mr.Miller suffers with a medical condition, which possibly needs medical attention.

These 22 missing people were last seen in Houston

Where did he live before Spring? Maybe he went back to wherever he's from?

Brian is my brother. We grew up on Long Island, and moved to Buffalo, NY in 2003. Brian moved to Kentucky a few years later, and then on to Houston. He has not been in contact with any family members or friends since he was reported missing in June, 2014.
None of his personal information has been used since then.

Withdrawing $18,000 seems like such an odd thing to do if you are planning to commit suicide...unless he left that $18,000 on the porch of his friend along with the rest of his belongings? I wish the article was more specific on that point.

Brian did not leave the money on his friend’s porch. He left books, DVDs, and his gun safe. Personal items. Unless his friend withheld the money from the police.

Hi Iulia, I am Brian’s sister. Thank you for sharing this. Are there other threads you may know about where he is mentioned? Hope you are well Jennifer
Hi @JenniferMiller. I'm so sorry for the situation you and your family are going through. I don't remember seeing your brother's name pop up on other threads and a search for his name didn't bring other relevant results other than this thread.

Thank you for providing additional information. At this point, I guess the best outcome would be that he used the withdrawn money to start fresh somewhere else. Knowing your brother, do you think this would be possible at all?

Also, would you be interested in becoming a verified insider? This way you can post without having to provide links to back up you information. Otherwise, what you say may be edited by mods, as what we discuss must come from official sources (MSM, NamUs, etc.). It may sound a little weird, but all this is in order to have good, accurate information and stay away from groundless speculation.

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Wishing you the best,
Iulia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member