708 users online (104 members and 604 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

CO - Megan Vandellen, 26, Denver, 22 November 2014

Megan Vandellen
    megan.jpg
    Suspect in Jeffco abduction arrested; woman still missing
    Denver police arrested a man sought in the early-morning abduction of his former girlfriend after he allegedly rammed her car with his van but officials have not found the woman, authorities say. David Sikora, 28, has been arrested Saturday morning for investigation of kidnapping his ex-girlfriend, Megan Vandellen, 26, who has yet to be found. "He was outside a house that the van was registered to," said Mark Techmeyer, spokesman for the Jefferson County Sheriff's Department. Authorities will search the house for Vandellen, he said. "We just don't know," Techmeyer said, referring to Vandellen's whereabouts. A man who was a passenger in Vandellen's car called 911 at about 5 a.m. Saturday describing the incident. "We fully believe we have a domestic violence-related abduction," Techmeyer said. The witness told authorities that he was riding as a passenger in the Vandellen's car on Colorado 93 when a white, cargo-type van began chasing them. The car came to a stop after the suspect, described by the witness as the victim's ex-boyfriend, rammed the car with his van. Following the collision, the passenger jumped out of the car and ran away.
    http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_26...ped-girlfriend
    Last edited by los2188; 11-22-2014 at 02:00 PM.
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

According to the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office, David Sikora, 28, was arrested by police in Denver but authorities have yet to locate the alleged victim, identified as Megan Vandellen, 26. Sikora and Vandellen may have been in a relationship. Authorities found a loaded firearm magazine in the car. The investigation led investigators to a residence located in the 300 block of South Alcott Street in Denver where police located Sikora and took him into custody.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/11/2...still-missing/
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

According to sm the passenger in the car with her that ran was her current bf. I hope they find her. Doesn't look good

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Jeffco Sheriff ‏@jeffcosheriffco 25m25 minutes ago
    #JCSO continues investigation into the #Jeffco abduction this morning and the whereabouts of Megan Vandellen. Updates will be on Twitter

https://twitter.com/jeffcosheriffco
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

I have a bad feeling about this

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Abduction site to the location of the arrest (I think)

map.jpg

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/30...110323!1m0!3e0
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

We need a miracle - PLEASE let her be safe!

Everything is so quiet, no updates on twitter, nothing Concerning, its been how long since the abduction? Over 10 hours?

And JUST as I post that!!

7NEWS Denver Channel ‏@DenverChannel 46s47 seconds ago
    Woman allegedly abducted on HWY93 found safe, not injured. 26yrold Megan Vandellen talking to investigators @jeffcosheriffco @christine7news

https://twitter.com/DenverChannel

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    And JUST as I post that!!

7NEWS Denver Channel ‏@DenverChannel 46s47 seconds ago
    Woman allegedly abducted on HWY93 found safe, not injured. 26yrold Megan Vandellen talking to investigators @jeffcosheriffco @christine7news

https://twitter.com/DenverChannel

Hooray!

But then sad again so soon. I just read the post above the one that said Megan was found safe - that one says Page Stockdale (missing since November 16) was found deceased. Roller coaster feeling, ugh.

I needed to see this after three found deceased today.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonia View Post
    According to sm the passenger in the car with her that ran was her current bf. I hope they find her. Doesn't look good
    What a jerk!