1071 users online (237 members and 834 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    327

    DC - Washington, WhtFem UP13115, 45-65, found in residence, Nov'14

    WARNING: Post mortem photo at link: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/13115

    Estimated age Adult - Pre 70
    Minimum age 45 years
    Maximum age 65 years
    Race White
    Ethnicity
    Sex Female
    Weight (pounds) 66, Measured
    Height (inches) 61, Measured
    Body conditions
    Recognizable face
    Probable year of death 2014 to 2014
    Estimated postmortem interval 1 Hours


    "Decedent found unresponsive in residence belong to an individual who did not know the decedent's identity."

    Hair color Gray or Partially Gray
    Worn in short loose curls

    Left eye color Green
    Right eye color Green

    Three faint linear scars measuring 1 1/8”, 7/8” and Ύ” are located on the front of the left wrist; two small faint curvilinear scars under her chin; one small faint curvilinear scar on her forehead above her left eye; two linear scars on the lateral region of her left breast


    clothing:
    Pair of pink underwear.
    brown leather hiking boots
    few clothing items found in room used by decedent


    Could someone tell me if the postmortem is appropriate to post here?

    And, I assume the weight is off.
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 11-24-2014 at 01:22 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    19,828
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSleuth View Post
    WARNING: Post mortem photo at link: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/13115

    Estimated age Adult - Pre 70
    Minimum age 45 years
    Maximum age 65 years
    Race White
    Ethnicity
    Sex Female
    Weight (pounds) 66, Measured
    Height (inches) 61, Measured
    Body conditions
    Recognizable face
    Probable year of death 2014 to 2014
    Estimated postmortem interval 1 Hours


    "Decedent found unresponsive in residence belong to an individual who did not know the decedent's identity."

    Hair color Gray or Partially Gray
    Worn in short loose curls

    Left eye color Green
    Right eye color Green

    Three faint linear scars measuring 1 1/8”, 7/8” and Ύ” are located on the front of the left wrist; two small faint curvilinear scars under her chin; one small faint curvilinear scar on her forehead above her left eye; two linear scars on the lateral region of her left breast


    clothing:
    Pair of pink underwear.
    brown leather hiking boots
    few clothing items found in room used by decedent


    Could someone tell me if the postmortem is appropriate to post here?

    And, I assume the weight is off.

    I have seen worse posted. Just post a warning graphic pics. You should be fine.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

    “It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”


    The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

    I stand with Standing Rock!

    We spoke, prayers were answered!

    http://abcnews.go.com/US/army-grant-...ry?id=43969890

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    327

    Warning! Post-mortem photo below

    I thought she should be compared: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/20057/3/





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    174
    My initial reaction to this is "...what?" Someone discovered this complete stranger in their home ONE HOUR after she died? I don't even know where to begin formulating questions! I can't find any news articles about this either. It almost seems easier to list the information we DON'T have than what we do;

    • No cause of death
    • No information on the person who found her
    • Was foul play suspected?
    • Did she have children?
    • Her weight is incorrect, or the report neglected to mention extreme malnourishment


    My mind is blown by how quickly she was found; if the location really has nothing to do with the person who lives there, then whatever happened to this woman can't have been planned out very well. Unless the homeowner returned unexpectedly? Or, like the weight, maybe the post-mortem interval is a mistake as well?

    There are scars on her wrist mentioned; maybe she was suicidal?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    540
    Quote Originally Posted by j123 View Post
    My initial reaction to this is "...what?" Someone discovered this complete stranger in their home ONE HOUR after she died? I don't even know where to begin formulating questions!
    My guess is one of the household members (doesn't have to be the owner, could be a lodger or a guest) brought her home from a bar and they did whatever it is they did in his room, then he got up to have a shower and a cup of coffee, went back in to wake her up and offer her a lift to where-ever, and she was dead and he couldn't remember her name. Hence her clothes being in the room but not on her.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    87
    Maybe she was renting a room there or something? Seems very odd to me...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    291
    The address where she was found is an apartment building in a reasonably upscale area of DC (an efficiency at that address is going for $1225 per month). I would assume they have a secured main entrance, so someone in the building must have let her in if she didn't have the access code.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NoVA
    Posts
    513
    So sad, I hope someone recognizes & claims her soon.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    174
    Chatham Wilson
    https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/19812/24

    Very little information on the namus profile, but I did find this
    http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/F...Wilson-%281%29

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by j123 View Post
    Chatham Wilson
    https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/19812/24

    Very little information on the namus profile, but I did find this
    http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/F...Wilson-%281%29
    I see resemblance, but Namus says the UIDs eyes are green, and Chatham. I know death can change eye color, but I presume it would not change brown to green.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Upper Midwest/Northern California
    Posts
    187
    Pimps are known to slash/cut the faces of their "girls"- the listing mentioned cuts on her face and chest. She might have a rap sheet for prostitution.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by WyomingSkyAngel View Post
    Pimps are known to slash/cut the faces of their "girls"- the listing mentioned cuts on her face and chest. She might have a rap sheet for prostitution.
    They would have her fingerprints then though I think...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In the woods
    Posts
    5,143
    According to NamUs she is 5 feet tall and weighs 66 pounds???
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    868
    Is it just me, or does the decedent look as though she could be biracial?


    Happiness...consists in giving, and in serving others.
    - Henry Drummond

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    540
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaireNC View Post
    According to NamUs she is 5 feet tall and weighs 66 pounds???
    Sounds very low doesn't it? Not sure whether that is even possible. If it is, she'd have to have been experiencing cachexia for some time. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cachexia

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-18-2016, 07:17 PM
  2. Replies: 92
    Last Post: 01-14-2016, 07:55 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-21-2015, 04:54 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-23-2014, 03:28 PM
  5. Mail Carrier Found Drunk, Inside a Residence
    By ges79 in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 07:17 PM

Tags for this Thread