Ethnicity
Sex Female
Weight (pounds) 66, Measured
Height (inches) 61, Measured
Body conditions
Recognizable face
Probable year of death 2014 to 2014
Estimated postmortem interval 1 Hours

"Decedent found unresponsive in residence belong to an individual who did not know the decedent's identity."

Hair color Gray or Partially Gray
Worn in short loose curls

Left eye color Green
Right eye color Green

Three faint linear scars measuring 1 1/8”, 7/8” and ¾” are located on the front of the left wrist; two small faint curvilinear scars under her chin; one small faint curvilinear scar on her forehead above her left eye; two linear scars on the lateral region of her left breast

clothing:
Pair of pink underwear.
brown leather hiking boots
few clothing items found in room used by decedent

Could someone tell me if the postmortem is appropriate to post here?

And, I assume the weight is off.

WARNING: Post mortem photo at link: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/13115

Estimated age Adult - Pre 70
Minimum age 45 years
Maximum age 65 years
Race White
Ethnicity
Sex Female
Weight (pounds) 66, Measured
Height (inches) 61, Measured
Body conditions
Recognizable face
Probable year of death 2014 to 2014
Estimated postmortem interval 1 Hours

"Decedent found unresponsive in residence belong to an individual who did not know the decedent's identity."

Hair color Gray or Partially Gray
Worn in short loose curls

Left eye color Green
Right eye color Green

Three faint linear scars measuring 1 1/8”, 7/8” and ¾” are located on the front of the left wrist; two small faint curvilinear scars under her chin; one small faint curvilinear scar on her forehead above her left eye; two linear scars on the lateral region of her left breast

clothing:
Pair of pink underwear.
brown leather hiking boots
few clothing items found in room used by decedent

Could someone tell me if the postmortem is appropriate to post here?

And, I assume the weight is off.

I have seen worse posted. Just post a warning graphic pics. You should be fine.

I thought she should be compared: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/20057/3/

My initial reaction to this is "...what?" Someone discovered this complete stranger in their home ONE HOUR after she died? I don't even know where to begin formulating questions! I can't find any news articles about this either. It almost seems easier to list the information we DON'T have than what we do;

• No cause of death
  • No information on the person who found her
  • Was foul play suspected?
  • Did she have children?
  • Her weight is incorrect, or the report neglected to mention extreme malnourishment

My mind is blown by how quickly she was found; if the location really has nothing to do with the person who lives there, then whatever happened to this woman can't have been planned out very well. Unless the homeowner returned unexpectedly? Or, like the weight, maybe the post-mortem interval is a mistake as well?

There are scars on her wrist mentioned; maybe she was suicidal?

My initial reaction to this is "...what?" Someone discovered this complete stranger in their home ONE HOUR after she died? I don't even know where to begin formulating questions!

My guess is one of the household members (doesn't have to be the owner, could be a lodger or a guest) brought her home from a bar and they did whatever it is they did in his room, then he got up to have a shower and a cup of coffee, went back in to wake her up and offer her a lift to where-ever, and she was dead and he couldn't remember her name. Hence her clothes being in the room but not on her.

Maybe she was renting a room there or something? Seems very odd to me...

The address where she was found is an apartment building in a reasonably upscale area of DC (an efficiency at that address is going for $1225 per month). I would assume they have a secured main entrance, so someone in the building must have let her in if she didn't have the access code.

So sad, I hope someone recognizes & claims her soon.

Pimps are known to slash/cut the faces of their "girls"- the listing mentioned cuts on her face and chest. She might have a rap sheet for prostitution.

Pimps are known to slash/cut the faces of their "girls"- the listing mentioned cuts on her face and chest. She might have a rap sheet for prostitution.

They would have her fingerprints then though I think...

According to NamUs she is 5 feet tall and weighs 66 pounds???

Is it just me, or does the decedent look as though she could be biracial?

Is it just me, or does the decedent look as though she could be biracial?

That's what I almost thought as well. She looks slightly Hispanic/Native to my untrained eyes, perhaps with a bit of African American. But keep in mind that those races are often confused. (not Caucasian and African Americans though)

I was thinking she looked like she could be African American, especially with the hair style. It's hard to say though, without a better picture.

Her face looks emaciated to me. Drug use, anorexia, or a chronic health problem could contribute to extremely low body weight.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back