GUILTY LA - Trinece Fedison, 42, slain, stuffed in trash can, New Orleans, 26 Nov 2014

Elizabella

Reaction score
New Orleans police: woman's body in trash can
Nov 26, 5:53 PM EST

New Orleans police say a city building inspector opened a garbage can and found the partly clad body of a woman who had been stabbed to death.

Officer Frank Robertson III says the inspector moved the can to get down an alley about noon Wednesday and opened it because it felt so heavy.

The body was found about noon on Danneel Street in the Central City neighborhood.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...Y_LAOL-?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

That's awful :( I'm glad the inspector looked inside! Makes me wonder how many bodies are disposed of in this manner... especially in areas which use the garbage trucks that dump the trash cans with a robotic device... (that was an awful description but you get the idea)

That's awful :( I'm glad the inspector looked inside! Makes me wonder how many bodies are disposed of in this manner... especially in areas which use the garbage trucks that dump the trash cans with a robotic device... (that was an awful description but you get the idea)

Oh I know! I was thinking about looking for what cases are active involving missing women in this area. Unfortunately, there's not much to go on yet, and it's hard to say how long she's been there (I'm guessing only a few days at most). So sad, to be stabbed and then tossed out like a bag of trash.... Her murderer obviously had no remorse.

She was ID'd. RIP, Ms. Fedison.

Here are a couple of local links from back in November and early December.
Woman whose body was found in Central City trash can ID'd by Orleans Parish coroner
Danny Monteverde Dec. 02, 2014

An autopsy has confirmed that a woman whose body was found stuffed inside a trash can in Central City on Wednesday was stabbed to death hours before a city building inspector made the gruesome discovery.

Trinece Fedison, 43, died of multiple stab wounds, Dr. Jeffrey Rouse, the Orleans Parish coroner, said Friday.

y5jbtae.jpg

Body found in Central City garbage can
By Ginny LaRoe, NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune
on November 26, 2014 at 1:29 PM, updated November 26, 2014 at 3:09 PM

New Orleans police say a body was found Wednesday in a garbage can behind a home in Central City. Someone discovered the body of a female, whose age and name were not immediately known, around noon in the 3300 block of Danneel Street.

"She appears to be an adult," said Officer Frank Robertson, NOPD spokesman. Her body could not have been in the trash for long because there were no signs of decomposition, he said.

Body found inside garbage can behind Central City home
Advocate staff report Nov. 30, 2014

A woman’s partially clothed body was found Wednesday afternoon stuffed in a trash can that had been placed behind a Central City home, New Orleans police said.

The unknown woman appeared to have been stabbed, said Officer Frank Robertson, a Police Department spokesman. An autopsy to determine the exact cause of death is pending.

A city building inspector made the discovery a little after noon behind a home in the 3300 block of Danneel Street.

[...]

The woman, who appeared to be in her 40s and whose pants were down around her legs, was not decomposing, leading investigators to believe she had not been dead long before she was discovered, Robertson said.

[...]

Homicide Detective Bruce Brueggeman is in charge of the investigation and can be contacted at (504) 658-5300.

Trinece Fedison's obit. She was a beautiful woman, a nurse and mother of a 17-year-old daughter.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/th...aspx?n=trinece-monique-fedison&pid=173443580&

It gets worse. She was alive when she was placed in the trash cam.

In the meantime, for family of Fedison -- a nurse and single mother to a 17-year-old girl is pleading for the public to come forward with information.

"We're just begging, if there is anyone who has any information, or saw anything, please come forward," Fedison-Winder said. "So that we as her family, especially her daughter, can have peace in knowing that the person will come to justice."

[...]

Anyone with information about the case should call Crimestoppers at 504-822-1111.

http://m.wdsu.com/news/family-stabbed-woman-alive-when-stuffed-in-trash-can/30024352

http://uptownmessenger.com/2014/12/...-known-well-liked-woman-found-in-garbage-can/

Was she dating anybody. Was she found near home. What is the word on this.

She lived in the neighborhood, grew up there from what I can tell. The articles say she was well known and well liked. At some point she'd fallen on bad times, but recently found a job as a nursing assistant, and was back on track. (How often do we hear that? So sad, but true.)

Don't know if she had a bf, but one LEO stated they won't assume the killer was someone she knew well just because the murder was "up close and personal".

She lived in the neighborhood, grew up there from what I can tell. The articles say she was well known and well liked. At some point she'd fallen on bad times, but recently found a job as a nursing assistant, and was back on track. (How often do we hear that? So sad, but true.)

Don't know if she had a bf, but one LEO stated they won't assume the killer was someone she knew well just because the murder was "up close and personal".
Thanks Bessie. Hopefully that garbage can was thoroughly processed. Now since she was found 2 months ago; I hope her family and friends get this case exposed in the msm.

The last link includes a photo of a crime lab tech and a OPP inmate preparing to remove the trash can from the scene.

Funny, "Dexter" briefly flashed through my mind when I was reading, and then there you were.

The last link includes a photo of a crime lab tech and a NOPP inmate preparing to remove the trash can from the scene.

Funny, "Dexter" briefly flashed through my mind when I was reading, and then there you were.
Lol. You set up the room and I'll bring the suspect. LOL.

http://www.wwltv.com/story/news/crime/2015/02/06/garbage-can-central-city/22968171/

A man wanted in New Orleans on a charge of second-degree murder was arrested Wednesday night in Port Fourchon, authorities said.

Evangelisto Ramos, 42, of New Orleans, remained at the Lafourche Parish jail today, but U.S. Customs and Border Protection said he will be returned to Orleans Parish.

Ramos, a crewman on a vessel docked at the port, was arrested at 8:10 p.m., said James Welch, a Customs and Border Protection spokesman... Ramos was wanted in connection with the 2014 stabbing death of Trinece Fedison, 42.

DNA leads to arrest of suspect in November murder of woman found in trash can, authorities say
Posted by Robert Morris at 11:58 am court, crime, public safety
Feb 06, 2015

Evangelisto-Ramos.jpg

Offshore worker Evangelisto Ramos told police back in December that he had been with Trinece Fedison the night before her body was discovered in an out-of-place trash can in Central City, so they knew to expect his DNA on her body.

But when laboratory testing confirmed that the 42-year-old man’s DNA was also on the outside of the trash can, police secured a warrant on a murder charge and arrested him from Port Fourchon on Wednesday night.

(cont. at the link)

DNA leads to arrest of suspect in November murder of woman found in trash can, authorities say
Posted by Robert Morris at 11:58 am court, crime, public safety
Feb 06, 2015

Evangelisto-Ramos.jpg

Offshore worker Evangelisto Ramos told police back in December that he had been with Trinece Fedison the night before her body was discovered in an out-of-place trash can in Central City, so they knew to expect his DNA on her body.

But when laboratory testing confirmed that the 42-year-old man’s DNA was also on the outside of the trash can, police secured a warrant on a murder charge and arrested him from Port Fourchon on Wednesday night.

(cont. at the link)

Such a horrible violent inhuman gruesome death for poor Trinece Fedison. May she rest in peace and her family, friends and community see justice.

Have you noticed when people lie about others being at the scene it is always '2 guys' in a car or '2 drug dealers' or the sort? It seems to come up over and over again.

March 2015:

Police have found no evidence corroborating Ramos' story of Fedison leaving with someone else, Brueggeman said...

Ramos' attorney, Jerome Matthews Jr., asked the detective what type of DNA was recovered from the garbage can handles.

"There was a little bit of blood there, and some 'touch' DNA," Brueggeman said.

"So, the only thing tying Mr. Ramos to this crime is that some sort of substance was found on a public trash can?" Matthews asked.

"Yes, sir," Brueggeman said...

Brueggeman testified that when police executed a search warrant at Ramos' house, they "found some possible blood on the door jam of the bathroom." DNA results from that sample, he said, are pending.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2015/03/accused_garbage-can_killers_ca.html

July 2015 - trial set for September 2015:

Ramos pleaded not guilty in June and remains jailed in lieu of a $1 million bond.

Ramos, 42, contacted New Orleans police from his job site in Houma and consented to the first of two interviews five days after the body was found, NOPD Homicide Detective Bruce Brueggeman testified Thursday. Ramos voluntarily allowed the detective to swab his cheek, and that DNA sample later linked Ramos to the handles of the garbage can, the detective testified in March.

Defense attorney Jerome Matthews Jr. tried Thursday to disqualify Ramos' two statements that Brueggeman recorded, intimating that his client lacked sufficient command of the English language to understand his rights.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2015/07/suspect_in_thanksgiving_garbag.html

Ohhhh I saw this the other day on "The First 48" tv show. It was extremely sad to watch
b/c the victim left behind a teenage daughter. 😟

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

HER NEPHEW CONFRONTED THE GUY, SO HE WAS KNOWN TO HAVE KNOWN HER oops sorry for the capslock.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back