GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #20 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Christina Marie Morris

10710661_728779757195555_7248184229495040562_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/PlanoTexas...0.1411353182./728779757195555/?type=1&theater

10363670_725645930842271_359717717140075459_n.jpg

North Texas Crime Stoppers

Media/Timeline Thread

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Thread 4

Thread 5

Thread 6

Thread 7

Thread 8

Thread 9

Thread 10

Thread 11

Thread 12

Thread 13

Thread 14

Thread 15

Thread 16

Thread 17

Thread 18

Thread 19

The Rules

Facebook

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Organized Efforts- Email Campaigns-Boycotts-Petitions:

Obviously members are free to take up any and all causes that are important to them in an effort to bring about change. But using Websleuths as a platform to promote organized efforts such as email campaigns, boycotts, letter writing,etc. are strictly forbidden without the consent of the forum owners.If you have written a letter or taken any action in support of a cause, please refrain from posting about it. Support of a particular cause must be approved by the owners prior to posting links or information regarding any such effort. Causes can be questionable in nature, even though they appear to be honorable on the surface.As it relates to using WS as a platform for promotion,the owners investigate the nature and source of such campaigns and make their own decisions as to the legitimacy of each cause. Please do not suggest,directly or indirectly, that members support any type of organized effort without getting approval from forum owners first.

Discussing Donations, Fundraising etc. is not allowed without the permission of the owners.

Please continue here...

I just think they should checking for any recent road racing skid marks, and searching around those areas, for any pull offs, and I think they should check into other known places that kids like to pull off and park. In the past I have noticed guys like to be that shoulder you cry on when they want something in return, and are hoping to get lucky, but that would require a place to pull over and talk. I do know if I was girlfriend of a someone being examined by LE, I wouldn't be too happy about that. I think that girlfriends might know of this place, and it's worth checking out.

Don't know how to bring a quote over, just in reply to zip..
"For that scenario to happen, EA would already need to be in one heck of a good hiding area! Don't think he planned it that well.."

I don't think there was any planning at all.
I see him driving her to s secluded spot to make a sexual advance. She fights him off and runs off. There's a struggle and things get hectic. He either hurt her to stop her telling or accidentally went to far. He drags her somewhere out of the way, drives off in a panic and damages his car. Gets home and there starts the cover your butt and lies.

I hope she is found soon, I can't imagine how awful her family feel.

MOO!!

Thread #20, I can't believe it!

So, my theory is that EA took her to his house. Presumably parents are gone for holiday weekend. He tries sex advance in his house and she tries to run. He grabs her and accidentally
strangles her. Brother is there and wakes up or EA wakes up brother for help and they freak out and dispose of body. I am very concerned that LE has not searched his house.

Now which is it?

I read He said he was leaving and she said Ill walk with you!
Not that he volunteered to walk her to her car!

Thread #20, I can't believe it!

So, my theory is that EA took her to his house. Presumably parents are gone for holiday weekend. He tries sex advance in his house and she tries to run. He grabs her and accidentally
strangles her. Brother is there and wakes up or EA wakes up brother for help and they freak out and dispose of body. I am very concerned that LE has not searched his house.

If they have not searched his house by now then I think LE does not believe her to have been IN his house.

Now which is it?

IIRC: the first of your post was said by EA; and the last of your post was said by VI Carlton here as "willingly" offered to walk her to car/garage.

Now which is it?

I thought that, too, but I'm pretty sure Carltondance refuted that for us. I think he said he "very willingly" offered to walk her to her car. Someone at that house knows what was said and hopefully have told LE.

If they have not searched his house by now then I think LE does not believe her to have been IN his house.

I would think that the interviews with his brother would have confirmed whether he brought her there or not. I feel sorry for the younger brother.

I would think that the interviews with his brother would have confirmed whether he brought her there or not. I feel sorry for the younger brother.

Why would you feel sorry for younger brother? My brother's would cover for each other in a heartbeat, no matter what.

So ..here is my question... Hypothetically : Lab Results come back <.001% match of it being EA

BBM Would be the direction to pursue? He might have a bigger motive ..IDK

Well I don't discount him from the evaluation but I haven't heard anything in the warrant about him or anything being released about him. I would imagine if the family has a prob with him they would be picketing or speaking out about him like they did with EA.

Oh brother.
I meant if he was there and hasn't cooperated or the police told them he hadn't cooperated etc Im sure they'd be out in the open with that like EA.

:waiting:

I wonder what info LE does share with the family?
I didn't think they shared any!
Only to protect all involved till they can make an arrest.
But I just don't know.

I wonder what info LE does share with the family?
I didn't think they shared any!
Only to protect all involved till they can make an arrest.
But I just don't know.

I just don't know either. We all just don't know I guess.
We are all just taking shots in the dark.

Speculating that HF and the ex are involved is not going to continue unless someone can provide a link that they are suspects.

Thank you

I have been out of the loop a couple or three,four days - Thanksgiving - is EA a suspect? TIA.

If someone else was involved, I would think EA had to have texted that person to say "we are on our way to the parking garage...", just doesn't seem to have been planned IMO. And if someone else was involved I would think that they, too, would have been raked over the coals, video shown, etc. and surely we would have heard something....? Or not. I just so want this solved for her family. I waited for 47 years for justice.

Catching up myself. Back to the info on where he exited. So we have from our VI Carlton that he didn't exit Custer but continued on 121. Has anything been said about where he could have exited off 121? TIA, hope everyone had a happy Thanksgving other the person(s) who have committed this crime against Christina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46