IN IN - Joseph Spisak, 11, Hammond, 27 January 1974

The fact that save the above article on Joseph there is NOTHING on him on the Web it astounding. There was a time in the late 70's/early 80's that several young paperboys vanished- Johnnie Gosch comes to mind, as well as one named Eugene and one named Mark. Also, Joseph may have been out sledding, just like Richard Griener in 1972, not that far away in Pekin, Illinois. Just random thoughts.

Bumping for Joseph, 42 years ago today he vanished. Like others, I'm surprised and saddened there is not more on the web about him. I don't usually bump without something to add, it there is literally NOTHING else about him.

There was one more article i discovered which actually bashed how the Joe Spisak articles from that time period listed below...

http://www.nwitimes.com/uncategoriz...cle_dce82ead-518d-56c5-ad2c-1a04a2f0801c.html

Every year i find myself right here searching google posting and trying to find anything on joseph spisak Ive messaged people with same name and age in different states on facebook twitter ect ect......

Your absolutely right it is terrifying how little there is on Joe to find...... We never give up hope I hope to change that.... for my grandmas sake.. For my grandpa who passed without ever knowing what became of his son..... If anyone knows anything about this case if any one has any leads at all i will follow each and every last one.. Hes the uncle ive heard much about and never met.. Anybody have any suggestions where to start looking where to enter him into systems ect ect.. Joe is out there somewhere. Hammond PD didnt offer much help then they were insistant he ran away... but he took no belongings with him not his money extra clothes nothing.... with todays technology many unsolved crimes have been solved I hope to find the same results for my grandparents.... Again i search without my families knowledge of my searching It hurts my dad my uncle my aunt and especially my grandma to talk about it or even see the articles..... I saw your post on this.. on the 24th but couldnt bring myself to answer again any leads please contact me

also would like to say please dont waste my time with
P.I. suggestions ect ect my family spent alot of their last dimes following broken leads or someone just seeking attention.... we even took advise from "psychics" who offered zero help and lead us into the wrong direction.. i simply ask that if you know anything any fact or knew joe and can offer any info on what may have happen that you contact me with those facts thanks.... dont mean to sound rude but its the truth

Family holds out hope they'll find boy missing for 45 years

5c4e15aab4617.preview.jpg

So one weird thing I found was that despite Joseph going missing in January of 1974, an article appeared in the newspaper with an interview from a Joseph Spisak of the same address. That article was in August 1975 about bus ridership in the Hammond area.

So one weird thing I found was that despite Joseph going missing in January of 1974, an article appeared in the newspaper with an interview from a Joseph Spisak of the same address. That article was in August 1975 about bus ridership in the Hammond area.
That is very odd

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back