11-29-2014, 12:56 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2014
PA - Sherrell Bailey, 15, & Ashahanna Negron, 15, Lake Twp, 28 Nov 2014
Sherrell Bailey: B/F/15, 5'6", 135 Lbs., Brown Eyes, Black Hair in a Head Wrap.
Ashahanna Negron: B/F/15, 5'9", 150 Lbs., Brown Eyes & Glasses, Black Shoulder-Length
Lake Township, Wayne County, is in North-Eastern, PA.
Sat., Nov 29th: http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/tee...lice-1.1795148
May Be Travelling to Philadelphia Area.
For Non-Sleuthers Who Might Even Think Of Harboring Under 18, PA Minors:
PA Title 18 - Crimes & Offenses:
Chapter 29. Kidnapping :: 2904. Interference With Custody Of Children
(a) OFFENSE DEFINED.—A person commits an offense if he knowingly or recklessly takes or entices any child under the age of 18 years from the custody of its parent, guardian or other lawful custodian, when he has no privilege to do so.
(b) DEFENSES.--It is a defense that:
(1) the actor believed that his action was necessary to preserve the child from danger to its welfare; or
(2) the child, being at the time not less than 14 years old, was taken away at its own instigation without enticement and without purpose to commit a criminal offense with or against the child; or
(3) the actor is the child's parent or guardian or other lawful custodian and is not acting contrary to an order entered by a court of competent jurisdiction.
(c) GRADING.--The offense is a Felony of the Third Degree, (F3), unless:
(1) the actor, not being a parent or person in equivalent relation to the child, acted with knowledge that his conduct would cause serious alarm for the safety of the child, or in reckless disregard of a likelihood of causing such alarm. In such cases, the offense shall be a Felony of the Second Degree; or
(2) the actor acted with good cause for a period of time not in excess of 24 hours; and
(i) the victim child is the subject of a valid order of custody issued by a court of this Commonwealth;
(ii) the actor has been given either partial custody or visitation rights under said order; and
(iii) the actor is a resident of this Commonwealth and does not remove the child from the Commonwealth.
In such cases, the offense shall be a Misdemeanor of the Second Degree, (M2).
PA Title 18 § 2904 (F3)
[ Awaiting Inclusion with PA’s 253 at U.S. Dept. Of Justice NamUs: https://www.findthemissing.org/en,
and PA’s 73 listed at National Center for Missing & Exploited Children: http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...h&missState=PA ]
A$ Alway$: PA Crime$topper$ -- 1-800-4PA-TIPS - https://www.crimewatchpa.com/crimestoppers/
Our Thanks To Their On-Line, and In-Person Searchers.
Last edited by Richrd; 11-29-2014 at 01:19 PM.
11-30-2014, 06:47 PM #2
Not a whole lot of information to work with....Unless otherwise noted, my posts are opinions or theories only and may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance.
Please help find Lauren Jackson Missing since 1988 Spring City PA
Pennsylvania Missing Persons Cases:
Lauren Jackson, Amanda DeGuio, Ray Gricar, Kortne Stouffer, Jamie Metzger, Toni Sharpless
"I'm not smarter than anyone else, I'm just more stubborn", "There are only two things you need to be a great homicide detective. The first is an intimate knowledge of the law. The second: An undying sense of curiosity. What happened here, and who made it happen?", "There are three motives in most murder cases: sex, money, or revenge. - Detective Joe Kenda
"Never assume you know anything or everything about a missing person, a POI or the details of a case" - Me
03-28-2016, 03:43 PM #3
No further information past what Richrd posted above."If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
- John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany
Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.
By Seymour Krelborn in forum Missing Persons Information and SupportReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2014, 12:10 PM
Found Deceased CO - Nicolas Coates, 21, Bailey, 14 May 2014By los2188 in forum Located! Information and SupportReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2014, 07:27 PM