1060 users online (203 members and 857 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 76 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #3

Cassie Kay Compton

Missing Stuttgart Girl Last Seen Sept. 14
    LITTLE ROCK, AR - A search is under way for a Stuttgart girl who disappeared 11 days ago. Cassie Kay Compton, 15, has been missing since Sept. 14. She is 5'3" tall and weighs about 100 pounds. The teen has blonde hair and blue eyes. The Stuttgart Police Department, Arkansas State Police, and FBI—Little Rock Field Office are investigating the girl's disappearance.
    http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story...qk-sxrav5O2KhQ

Timeline/Media links

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 12-13-2014 at 11:10 AM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

http://www.katv.com/story/26629268/f...stuttgart-girl

"In an interview with Compton's mother last Friday, Judy Compton said her daughter came home from an outing with a friend in Dewitt on Sunday Night. She was home for a short time, said very little to her parents and then walked out the front door. She has been gone ever since."

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Stuttgart parents seek help locating missing daughter
    Judy said last Sunday night, Cassie came home from the derby in Dewitt with her friend Hunter around 6:00 p.m. She was home for a short amount of time before she walked out the door while Judy and her fiancé Brandon Rhodes weren't in the room. Cassie hasn't been seen since. “I just want my baby girl back home,” sobbed Judy as Brandon puts his arm around her. Stuttgart police say since there is no imminent harm or possible death, Cassie doesn't qualify for a Morgan Nick-amber alert. On Friday, Stuttgart police said while they don't believe Cassie has been abducted; they have filed Cassie's description with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. They've also been following up on leads with family in Kingston, Oklahoma throughout the week. “I'm so scared someone kidnapped her, it's such a dangerous time,” said Judy. Tracey Snyder is Hunter's mother. She said Cassie sent Hunter a text around 7:00 p.m. saying she was going to get cigarettes. Snyder believes that was the last time Cassie contacted anyone before she went missing.

http://www.katv.com/story/26582070/s...ssing-daughter
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Tupelomz sent me the PDFs to convert for her. She isn't able to post to the forum at the moment & asked that I post the report for her.

AR - Cassie Kay Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 September 2014 - #3

Please continue here for Cassie

sreshowtime

i still don't get it, I guess I am dumb... but why would a person (s) in Cassie's house call to see if she was still some where...if they knew darn well she had been dropped off & that at least one person of the home was specifically observed seeing her dropped off...by the person supposedly dropping her off?
    I am having a hard time with that call (or 3 of them?) and how it actually plays into the events of that evening...

I wanted to get back to this. Exactly.

email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

I asked a mod to bring the Incident report over for us.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Maybe we can make a list of things that we kind of think might be true?
    Here is mine:
    1.) I think Cassie had a phone.
    2.) I think JC reported her missing on 9/15/2014
    3.) I believe that JC knew there were problems with BR.
    4.) I think JC had little idea of Cassie's whereabouts and activities on a daily basis.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

I would like to know why the clothing description and the phone description have changed or become less sure 2 months out from her disappearance date. Someone is no longer sure of what she was actually wearing. Who is calling it into questions-I would really like to know.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

In two of the latest photos of Cassie on the Find Cassie FB page, she is wearing earbuds. I wonder if she had an Ipod?

LINK HERE
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    I would like to know why the clothing description and the phone description have changed or become less sure 2 months out from her disappearance date. Someone is no longer sure of what she was actually wearing. Who is calling it into questions-I would really like to know.

Just a thought on that, say if Jc was 'out of it' and didnt actually see cassie before she left the house, could it have been BR that gave that description of what she was wearing? Maybe since he has been locked up and their relationship ended, she doubts the description he gave and is unable to give a clear one herself, hence the lack of details and confusion. Anyone?

i just find it very hard to imagine the lack of details she has been able to provide, considering is the last time she ever saw her daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    In two of the latest photos of Cassie on the Find Cassie FB page, she is wearing earbuds. I wonder if she had an Ipod?

LINK HERE
    It could be an iPod or she could just have a Pandora or IheartRadio app on her phone.

Adding to your list, believe09:
    * I do not believe Cassie was registered or was attending public school for the 2014/2015 school year
    * I believe Cassie had access to a home or personal computer
    * I believe Cassie had active contact and access to friends and relatives in other locations

Cassie was quiet on the ride home with HS, but then texted him that she was going to get cigarettes. That seems odd.

O/t sort of, there is a missing man from Stuttgart, Bill Gibbs. Not sure if this had been mentioned previously.

Page 1 of 76 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast