1443 users online (270 members and 1173 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22
    Quote Originally Posted by dogperson View Post
    Yes, I agree. I think the person responsible for her disappearance was someone who picked her up as she walked along the road, an adult male with a car.
    It could have been an adult female on a motorcycle, for all we know. It may have been someone who lived nearby. Or someone just passing through. However we think anything transpired, it is supremely heartbreaking that we may never know exactly what happened to this young cowgirl. At least not in our lifetime.
    We are here to help. I will do my best to not cause any hindrance, in any manner.
    I will at times, "think out loud." I have done this since I can remember.
    I will share my opinions. Thoughts. Insights. And I encourage everyone else to do the same.
    Let's find them, and bring them home!

We Are All One Human Race!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_M View Post
    It could have been an adult female on a motorcycle, for all we know. It may have been someone who lived nearby. Or someone just passing through. However we think anything transpired, it is supremely heartbreaking that we may never know exactly what happened to this young cowgirl. At least not in our lifetime.
    A woman on a motorcycle in 1952 would draw infinitely more attention than a creepy man in a sedan or truck, so that's kind of a strange thing to say.

As for not knowing what happened, I refuse to shrug it off and say "I guess we'll never know" and frankly, don't see the point of being on a forum like this with that attitude.
    "There are such devils."
    -The Pledge

Quote Originally Posted by Pettibon Junction View Post
    A woman on a motorcycle in 1952 would draw infinitely more attention than a creepy man in a sedan or truck, so that's kind of a strange thing to say.

As for not knowing what happened, I refuse to shrug it off and say "I guess we'll never know" and frankly, don't see the point of being on a forum like this with that attitude.
    I was merely pointing out the FACT that no one knows if this was a male, or a female, that was involved in this child's disappearance. If you can prove otherwise, I'm always open to a factual discussion on these matters.
    We are here to help. I will do my best to not cause any hindrance, in any manner.
    I will at times, "think out loud." I have done this since I can remember.
    I will share my opinions. Thoughts. Insights. And I encourage everyone else to do the same.
    Let's find them, and bring them home!

We Are All One Human Race!

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    Maybe she changed her mind about running away and was trying to hitch-hike back to camp?
    Perhaps she made it to Lakeville and calmed down or realized her efforts were futile and getting to where ever she wanted to go and figured she could easily hitch a ride back to the camp which I assume was well known in that area. Sadly seems she came across an unsavory character.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22