GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you may know I have been making a map and I can't help being drawn to the areas of water within a 5 mile radius of the house. Just something that is niggling me, WATER

Bath, autism - water. I can see why so many think that stating someone (was it step mom/GF or was she bathing sis) taking a bath is mega hink. <speculating> <Theory> Something happened, Malik died, body was dumped in an area of water and the autism was mentioned as cover as Malik 'wandered off' and was attracted to the water and 'drowned'

This is a map of the areas of water within about 5 miles radius of the house on W Park Ave. As you can see there are LOTS of ponds and lakes, and I didn't mark all of them or some of the tiny ones, a lot of them quite remote but within a short drive and accessible by road or trail.

This is totally speculative but here is my Areas of water map

ETA: I didn't add any of the creeks as I believe they have been searched.

I'm always surprised at how many people theorize that a missing child may have died an accidental death and the care giver panicked. Has that ever actually happened? (Truthfully, I mean....not a Casey Anthony situation). That would be one of my last theories. I tend to think something purposeful, but not pre-meditated....and then of course panic.

How would we know? Many of the missing babies have never been found...it is feasible that they could have died in an accidental/not being watched kind of way and the adults decided it was "better" to say they went missing.

Also, if the other child did point to the door, it could mean that Malik left through that door but not necessarily on his own.

Bath, dinner, watching kids.
One of these things did NOT take place.
Which is it?

ETA Did LE see water left in tub or freshly used towels or wash clothes? Did LE see dinner on stove ?
Dinner for sure, for Malik Drummond and his being watched did not happen, while where ever he went or whatever happened, happened.

Oh gosh I missed the Autism , my 8 yo is autistic and I hate to say it but it just became real clear to me, if this is the case, I think with Autism adding a girlfriend or boyfriend to the mix is always seeming to have a bad outcome , you have to understand how to deal with the child, its not like just watching a friends kid who dosent have it , in my daughters case she gets stuck on things , words, after her saying the same thing 3000 times in five min, it becomes very hard to concentrate and after two or 3 hours , you want to pull your hair out , mine hates water , hates it on her face and I can see a caregiver exploding if they cant handle it , I have such a time with washing her hair the neighbors have actually knocked on my door to make sure everything is alright, she screams bloody murder thru the entire process, no matter how soothing you try to be , they are different and require much patience, I think bath time is a "thing " I know with mine it is ......I hope that senario is wrong wrong wrong

Something really is off about all of this. I just told my husband the other day, that I didn't know what it was like to take a bath during the day anymore, unless I have 2 toddlers in the bathroom with me, which is why I take a bath at night while everyone is asleep.

Thank you! I hate feeling helpless and I have a new computer and a new toy to play with, I'm getting a wee bit addicted to creating maps lol

We have so many Arkansas cases that can use your help right now. [emoji22]
Cassie Compton
Beverly Carter
Baby Malik

I'm trying to follow all plus a couple out of Arkansas. I love the maps.

As you may know I have been making a map and I can't help being drawn to the areas of water within a 5 mile radius of the house. Just something that is niggling me, WATER

Bath, autism - water. I can see why so many think that stating someone (was it step mom/GF or was she bathing sis) taking a bath is mega hink. <speculating> <Theory> Something happened, Malik died, body was dumped in an area of water and the autism was mentioned as cover as Malik 'wandered off' and was attracted to the water and 'drowned'

This is a map of the areas of water within about 5 miles radius of the house on W Park Ave. As you can see there are LOTS of ponds and lakes, and I didn't mark all of them or some of the tiny ones, a lot of them quite remote but within a short drive and accessible by road or trail.

Yikes! That's a lot of water. I would email this to sheriffs department. Surely they are smarter than us [emoji23] BUT, it's possible they haven't made a map like this or considered it.

Good job!!

B3USmmGCYAAlZMO.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/findmalik

Please continue here for Malik

This is bothering me.. Why did it take 2 days ? to search dads truck with dogs? Dogs were present before the search.
How much are the father and gf cooperating?

We have so many Arkansas cases that can use your help right now. [emoji22]
Cassie Compton
Beverly Carter
Baby Malik

I'm trying to follow all plus a couple out of Arkansas. I love the maps.

I'm trying to follow Cassies case, I offered to make a map but I'm so lost on the details. I would definitely create one if anyone can give me coords and relevant information!

Yikes! That's a lot of water. I would email this to sheriffs department. Surely they are smarter than us [emoji23] BUT, it's possible they haven't made a map like this or considered it.

Good job!!

Can someone help me out, how would I do that? I'm in the UK so I have no idea who to send it to. Is there an email address or do I just search for Searcy PD. Or maybe I can message it to them on FB?

Thank you! I hate feeling helpless and I have a new computer and a new toy to play with, I'm getting a wee bit addicted to creating maps lol

The maps are great and I'm always in awe of who can make a map! Better to be addicted to something helpful than crack, my friend ;)

Can someone help me out, how would I do that? I'm in the UK so I have no idea who to send it to. Is there an email address or do I just search for Searcy PD. Or maybe I can message it to them on FB?

http://www.searcy.com/content/contact-city-of-searcy

Only the mayor's office has a listed email? But I'm sure you could send to them and ask to forward it to PD, tell them what it's about.

I like to rant in frustration when a new thread is opened but I'm going to contain myself for the sake of TOS and my sanity.
BUT , I will pray that God in his infinite wisdom will plague the person responsible for Malik's disappearance with horrific dreams of everything dark until said person comes clean.
This baby did not wander off. This baby is precious in the eyes of many strangers around the world AND this baby's maker. You may think you've pulled off a fast one but you will
never sleep peacefully again. You will never know true peace or comfort until you show us MALIK! Confess and give the baby back and maybe somewhere down the road you can rest
your mind again but not until !

ETA My spiritual life has taken a deep hit in the last few years but I know this for sure , God loves his babies and we humans have no right to interfere with their lives ! Bank it !

That pic of sweet Malik up top just kills me. He has the best smile and I just want to hug him up. I hope and pray this mystery is solved SOON. :candle: :candle:

This case has been tearing at me. I have a child the same age and I try to avoid any of the cases that hit too close to home for me. I also suspect someone within the home. Gf or dad. Other scenario I haven't seen brought up is the possibility the twins weren't being supervised well and somehow one hurt the other (accidentally of course) and gf and dad concocted a story so the other child would never have to know what happened. Pretty unlikely IMO but worth bringing up. I know I'm crazy about checking on my kids while they are sleeping to make sure one isn't smothering the other for example. Or, pet attack? Like I said, pretty unlikely just trying to think of other scenarios.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love ALL your maps, Skibaboo!

Thank you! :tyou:

And thank you for sending this one to LE!

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member