1182 users online (197 members and 985 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #2 *Arrests*

http://m.arkansasmatters.com/display...b704d91679f2ac

Police say Malique Drumond walked away from his home on the 700 block of West Park Avenue.

He's been missing since 6:30pm Sunday. He was last seen wearing brown pants and blue shirt.
    Thread #1
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 12-02-2014 at 07:56 PM.

skibaboo is online now <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    As you may know I have been making a map and I can't help being drawn to the areas of water within a 5 mile radius of the house. Just something that is niggling me, WATER

Bath, autism - water. I can see why so many think that stating someone (was it step mom/GF or was she bathing sis) taking a bath is mega hink. <speculating> <Theory> Something happened, Malik died, body was dumped in an area of water and the autism was mentioned as cover as Malik 'wandered off' and was attracted to the water and 'drowned'

This is a map of the areas of water within about 5 miles radius of the house on W Park Ave. As you can see there are LOTS of ponds and lakes, and I didn't mark all of them or some of the tiny ones, a lot of them quite remote but within a short drive and accessible by road or trail.

This is totally speculative but here is my Areas of water map

ETA: I didn't add any of the creeks as I believe they have been searched.
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 November 2014 #2

https://www.facebook.com/findmalik

Please continue here for Malik
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 12-02-2014 at 08:24 PM.

Missing: MALIK DRUMMOND (AR)

MALIK DRUMMOND, Age Now: 2, Missing: 11/23/2014. Missing From SEARCY, AR. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Searcy Police Department (Arkansas) - 1-501-268-3531.

More...

I like to rant in frustration when a new thread is opened but I'm going to contain myself for the sake of TOS and my sanity.
    BUT , I will pray that God in his infinite wisdom will plague the person responsible for Malik's disappearance with horrific dreams of everything dark until said person comes clean.
    This baby did not wander off. This baby is precious in the eyes of many strangers around the world AND this baby's maker. You may think you've pulled off a fast one but you will
    never sleep peacefully again. You will never know true peace or comfort until you show us MALIK! Confess and give the baby back and maybe somewhere down the road you can rest
    your mind again but not until !

ETA My spiritual life has taken a deep hit in the last few years but I know this for sure , God loves his babies and we humans have no right to interfere with their lives ! Bank it !

That pic of sweet Malik up top just kills me. He has the best smile and I just want to hug him up. I hope and pray this mystery is solved SOON.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

This case has been tearing at me. I have a child the same age and I try to avoid any of the cases that hit too close to home for me. I also suspect someone within the home. Gf or dad. Other scenario I haven't seen brought up is the possibility the twins weren't being supervised well and somehow one hurt the other (accidentally of course) and gf and dad concocted a story so the other child would never have to know what happened. Pretty unlikely IMO but worth bringing up. I know I'm crazy about checking on my kids while they are sleeping to make sure one isn't smothering the other for example. Or, pet attack? Like I said, pretty unlikely just trying to think of other scenarios.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    As you may know I have been making a map and I can't help being drawn to the areas of water within a 5 mile radius of the house. Just something that is niggling me, WATER

Bath, autism - water. I can see why so many think that stating someone (was it step mom/GF or was she bathing sis) taking a bath is mega hink. <speculating> <Theory> Something happened, Malik died, body was dumped in an area of water and the autism was mentioned as cover as Malik 'wandered off' and was attracted to the water and 'drowned'

This is a map of the areas of water within about 5 miles radius of the house on W Park Ave. As you can see there are LOTS of ponds and lakes, and I didn't mark all of them or some of the tiny ones, a lot of them quite remote but within a short drive and accessible by road or trail.

This is totally speculative but here is my Areas of water map

ETA: I didn't add any of the creeks as I believe they have been searched.
    I love ALL your maps, Skibaboo!

Thank you!

And thank you for sending this one to LE!

skibaboo is online now <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    #FindMalik: Police searching new areas in response to tip

SEARCY, Ark. (KTHV) – Police are now searching for 2-year-old Malik Drummond in new places in response to a tip.

Corporal Steve Hernandez said police are now searching Riverside Park and Little Red River

More http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loca...-tip/19783591/
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Latest post re Nancy Grace https://www.facebook.com/findmalik?fref=nf

lack of corporation? I think that should be cooperation? interesting...
    "I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
    - E. B. White

SEARCY, Ark. (KTHV) – Police are now searching for 2-year-old Malik Drummond in new places in response to a tip.

Corporal Steve Hernandez said police are now searching Riverside Park and Little Red River

From your link:

When asked if foul play was involved or if police had suspects, Hernandez only responded with "we do not have one suspect nailed down as our main suspect." He added that no one has been ruled out in the investigation.

BBM

Cryptic but telling.

If this wasn't a stranger abduction then it appears that LE may suspect some sort of cooperative crime. I'm trying to be delicate here - could it extend beyond the people in the house? I don't mean direct involvement as much as after the fact, whether by action or silence.

With so little information it's easy for the mind to go to all kinds of dark places where conspiracies lurk.

As an aside, has any online funding been set up? Just curious.

All speculation and MOO.

This couldn't possibly be in response to your map/message bringing new sites to mind, right? Since Riverside Park is the one nearby that they would have searched initially - or am I confused on this?

I just REALLY want them to have some credible tip that will give everyone answers. As I am sure we all do ...

Quote Originally Posted by MsMarple View Post
    If this wasn't a stranger abduction then it appears that LE may suspect some sort of cooperative crime. I'm trying to be delicate here - could it extend beyond the people in the house? I don't mean direct involvement as much as after the fact, whether by action or silence.

With so little information it's easy for the mind to go to all kinds of dark places where conspiracies lurk.

As an aside, has any online funding been set up? Just curious.

All speculation and MOO.
    Yes, a donation was set up on a funding site by non-family (as far as I could tell). They initially said money would go to the family to help them, but then they changed to say it was a reward fund for information. If no information came in, the money would go to help get a search dog for LE for the future or something like that.

I was very skeptical of it.

Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast