1987 users online (449 members and 1538 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #2

http://m.arkansasmatters.com/display...b704d91679f2ac

Police say Malique Drumond walked away from his home on the 700 block of West Park Avenue.

He's been missing since 6:30pm Sunday. He was last seen wearing brown pants and blue shirt.
    Thread #1
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 12-02-2014 at 07:56 PM.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    As you may know I have been making a map and I can't help being drawn to the areas of water within a 5 mile radius of the house. Just something that is niggling me, WATER

Bath, autism - water. I can see why so many think that stating someone (was it step mom/GF or was she bathing sis) taking a bath is mega hink. <speculating> <Theory> Something happened, Malik died, body was dumped in an area of water and the autism was mentioned as cover as Malik 'wandered off' and was attracted to the water and 'drowned'

This is a map of the areas of water within about 5 miles radius of the house on W Park Ave. As you can see there are LOTS of ponds and lakes, and I didn't mark all of them or some of the tiny ones, a lot of them quite remote but within a short drive and accessible by road or trail.

This is totally speculative but here is my Areas of water map

ETA: I didn't add any of the creeks as I believe they have been searched.

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Quote Originally Posted by TTF14 View Post
    I'm always surprised at how many people theorize that a missing child may have died an accidental death and the care giver panicked. Has that ever actually happened? (Truthfully, I mean....not a Casey Anthony situation). That would be one of my last theories. I tend to think something purposeful, but not pre-meditated....and then of course panic.
    How would we know? Many of the missing babies have never been found...it is feasible that they could have died in an accidental/not being watched kind of way and the adults decided it was "better" to say they went missing.

Also, if the other child did point to the door, it could mean that Malik left through that door but not necessarily on his own.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by SCHMAE View Post
    Bath, dinner, watching kids.
    One of these things did NOT take place.
    Which is it?

ETA Did LE see water left in tub or freshly used towels or wash clothes? Did LE see dinner on stove ?
    Dinner for sure, for Malik Drummond and his being watched did not happen, while where ever he went or whatever happened, happened.

Oh gosh I missed the Autism , my 8 yo is autistic and I hate to say it but it just became real clear to me, if this is the case, I think with Autism adding a girlfriend or boyfriend to the mix is always seeming to have a bad outcome , you have to understand how to deal with the child, its not like just watching a friends kid who dosent have it , in my daughters case she gets stuck on things , words, after her saying the same thing 3000 times in five min, it becomes very hard to concentrate and after two or 3 hours , you want to pull your hair out , mine hates water , hates it on her face and I can see a caregiver exploding if they cant handle it , I have such a time with washing her hair the neighbors have actually knocked on my door to make sure everything is alright, she screams bloody murder thru the entire process, no matter how soothing you try to be , they are different and require much patience, I think bath time is a "thing " I know with mine it is ......I hope that senario is wrong wrong wrong
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

Something really is off about all of this. I just told my husband the other day, that I didn't know what it was like to take a bath during the day anymore, unless I have 2 toddlers in the bathroom with me, which is why I take a bath at night while everyone is asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    Thank you! I hate feeling helpless and I have a new computer and a new toy to play with, I'm getting a wee bit addicted to creating maps lol
    We have so many Arkansas cases that can use your help right now.
    Cassie Compton
    Beverly Carter
    Baby Malik

I'm trying to follow all plus a couple out of Arkansas. I love the maps.

As you may know I have been making a map and I can't help being drawn to the areas of water within a 5 mile radius of the house. Just something that is niggling me, WATER

Bath, autism - water. I can see why so many think that stating someone (was it step mom/GF or was she bathing sis) taking a bath is mega hink. <speculating> <Theory> Something happened, Malik died, body was dumped in an area of water and the autism was mentioned as cover as Malik 'wandered off' and was attracted to the water and 'drowned'

This is a map of the areas of water within about 5 miles radius of the house on W Park Ave. As you can see there are LOTS of ponds and lakes, and I didn't mark all of them or some of the tiny ones, a lot of them quite remote but within a short drive and accessible by road or trail.

This is totally speculative but here is my Areas of water map

ETA: I didn't add any of the creeks as I believe they have been searched.
    Yikes! That's a lot of water. I would email this to sheriffs department. Surely they are smarter than us BUT, it's possible they haven't made a map like this or considered it.

Good job!!

AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 November 2014 #2

https://www.facebook.com/findmalik

Please continue here for Malik
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 12-02-2014 at 08:24 PM.

This is bothering me.. Why did it take 2 days ? to search dads truck with dogs? Dogs were present before the search.
    How much are the father and gf cooperating?

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by SavvyRose View Post
    We have so many Arkansas cases that can use your help right now.
    Cassie Compton
    Beverly Carter
    Baby Malik

I'm trying to follow all plus a couple out of Arkansas. I love the maps.
    I'm trying to follow Cassies case, I offered to make a map but I'm so lost on the details. I would definitely create one if anyone can give me coords and relevant information!

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyRose View Post
    Yikes! That's a lot of water. I would email this to sheriffs department. Surely they are smarter than us BUT, it's possible they haven't made a map like this or considered it.

Good job!!
    Can someone help me out, how would I do that? I'm in the UK so I have no idea who to send it to. Is there an email address or do I just search for Searcy PD. Or maybe I can message it to them on FB?

Thank you! I hate feeling helpless and I have a new computer and a new toy to play with, I'm getting a wee bit addicted to creating maps lol
    The maps are great and I'm always in awe of who can make a map! Better to be addicted to something helpful than crack, my friend

Can someone help me out, how would I do that? I'm in the UK so I have no idea who to send it to. Is there an email address or do I just search for Searcy PD. Or maybe I can message it to them on FB?
    http://www.searcy.com/content/contact-city-of-searcy

Only the mayor's office has a listed email? But I'm sure you could send to them and ask to forward it to PD, tell them what it's about.

Quote Originally Posted by SCHMAE View Post
    http://www.searcy.com/content/contact-city-of-searcy

Only the mayor's office has a listed email? But I'm sure you could send to them and ask to forward it to PD, tell them what it's about.
    I sent it to Searcy PD via FB message!

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast