816 users online (111 members and 705 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 248
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    6,017

    MO - Michael Brown's stepfather being investigated for inciting riot

    Police investigating if Michael Brown's stepfather intended to incite riot

    http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/02/justic...html?hpt=hp_t1
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in TX from ARKANSAS
    Posts
    2,421
    Good lord , the man has lost his stepson of course he is angry. I would be likley to say the same in that situation, if I lost my unarmed teen to an armed officer. Details aside. Is he responsible for the crowd reaction to the verdict?
    Last edited by sloane7777; 12-02-2014 at 03:20 PM. Reason: sp
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,053
    He was very well aware of the powder keg he was standing on and the threats that the city would "burn".
    He absolutely encouraged the mob to burn things down.

    I don't know if his becoming a high profile person in the MSM makes his criminal background open for discussion here, so I won't get into that. It's easy enough to find out there.

    From reading all the testimony of friends and family, it's pretty clear to me that MB was not reared by his mother and IMO, the side with whom he was close was the other side. His lyrics are telling too.

    The dynamics are also demonstrated in the details about the assault by his biological mother's side against his biological father's side over the tee shirts.

    So IMO all of this being known by LE, I completely understand why they don't consider his calls for burning to be due to an otherwise good person reacting in the heat of grief.

    Sent from Tapatalk
    Always JMO, FWIW, YMMV...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    311
    I can't provide links, but I thought Head and McFadden were married not that long ago. Not long enough for Head
    to be Mike's stepfather, but rather his mother's husband. Somebody else will remember more, I'm sure. If it had been his bio father, I'd maybe have given him some empathy, because it is obvious that man loved his son. But I think Head was just looking for a good time. Of course this is my opinion.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,599
    Quote Originally Posted by mac66 View Post
    I can't provide links, but I thought Head and McFadden were married not that long ago. Not long enough for Head
    to be Mike's stepfather, but rather his mother's husband. Somebody else will remember more, I'm sure. If it had been his bio father, I'd maybe have given him some empathy, because it is obvious that man loved his son. But I think Head was just looking for a good time. Of course this is my opinion.
    I have no links either. I've read both that they had never married and that they had married just a few months ago, shortly before MB graduated from high school. I believe Head was in prison before that. I don't believe he had ever been much of a stepfather to MB. JMO
    JMO. MOO.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,053
    I've read just the same, Sonjay.

    OK, just for the sake of those of us who can't stop our sleuthy minds from reading clues...

    How many others who've read the testimonies found his posture/position of Head's arms very interesting?

    It screamed at me the next day when I saw it, but I'm not that familiar with these things. .

    Anyway, the pic in the article shows it pretty well, so I had to throw it out there:



    Sent from Tapatalk
    Always JMO, FWIW, YMMV...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in TX from ARKANSAS
    Posts
    2,421
    MUFFETT BBM So IMO all of this being known by LE, I completely understand why they don't consider his calls for burning to be due to an otherwise good person reacting in the heat of grief.

    OK I didnt say he was a good person, good or bad , it was a reaction, I just dont think HE in the state of grief (be it for wife, whatever) should be responsible for the rest of the people. havent they repetedly said they want peacful protests?
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Laguna Beach, CA
    Posts
    8,862
    Quote Originally Posted by sloane7777 View Post
    Good lord , the man has lost his stepson of course he is angry. I would be likley to say the same in that situation, if I lost my unarmed teen to an armed officer. Details aside. Is he responsible for the crowd reaction to the verdict?
    Is the guy who shouts FIRE in a crowded theater responsible for the crowd's reaction?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in TX from ARKANSAS
    Posts
    2,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie09 View Post
    Is the guy who shouts FIRE in a crowded theater responsible for the crowd's reaction?
    YES! if there is no fire.
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,120
    MB's parents had been notified of the verdict about 45 min. before this outburst. This wasn't a spontaneous reaction to the verdict. He had time to think about the words he was going to speak to the crowd before they ever arrived on the scene. IMO


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Laguna Beach, CA
    Posts
    8,862
    Quote Originally Posted by sloane7777 View Post
    YES! if there is no fire.
    Even if there is a fire, there would be a reaction to his words, right?
    Either way there would be a reaction -

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Laguna Beach, CA
    Posts
    8,862
    Quote Originally Posted by sloane7777 View Post
    MUFFETT BBM So IMO all of this being known by LE, I completely understand why they don't consider his calls for burning to be due to an otherwise good person reacting in the heat of grief.

    OK I didnt say he was a good person, good or bad , it was a reaction, I just dont think HE in the state of grief (be it for wife, whatever) should be responsible for the rest of the people. havent they repetedly said they want peacful protests?
    Not the gangbanging step dad, just the biological dad said he wanted peaceful protests...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in TX from ARKANSAS
    Posts
    2,421
    Quote Originally Posted by jennapuppy View Post
    MB's parents had been notified of the verdict about 45 min. before this outburst. This wasn't a spontaneous reaction to the verdict. He had time to think about the words he was going to speak to the crowd before they ever arrived on the scene. IMO
    thats what I was looking for do you have a link , I am confused I thought that was a big deal that they were NOT notified?
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in TX from ARKANSAS
    Posts
    2,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie09 View Post
    Even if there is a fire, there would be a reaction to his words, right?
    Either way there would be a reaction -
    No I get it but , my point was if there is a fire there is nothing wrong with yelling fire , if there is not then he would be very wrong for yelling fire.
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in TX from ARKANSAS
    Posts
    2,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie09 View Post
    Not the gangbanging step dad, just the biological dad said he wanted peaceful protests...
    Ok got it , I have them confused
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Michael Brown question prompts assault
    By CuriousGuy in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-02-2015, 08:22 AM
  2. Found Deceased FL - Paul Michael Brown, 60, Fort Myers, 21 Dec 2013
    By los2188 in forum Located! Information and Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2013, 06:28 PM
  3. Chris Brown investigated for possible assault
    By Reader in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-13-2013, 11:14 AM