1346 users online (268 members and 1078 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

TN - Chrisma Ann Joy Denny, 23, Knox County, 19 September 2014

Chrisma Ann Joy Denny

Canadian police work with Knox Co. deputies to find missing woman
    Police from Canada have teamed up with the Knox County Sheriff's Office to find missing 23-year-old woman. Chrisma Ann Joy Denny was last seen Sept. 19 in Knox County. Police know Denny entered the U.S. in late August and interacted with officers in Alabama and Knox County. Denny's family reported her missing on Nov. 4; they told police that haven't been able to contact her since August. The 23-year-old is 5' 6" tall and 145 pounds. Denny also has brown hair and brown eyes. Police said Denny is known to hitchhike and officials believe she hangs around truck stops and rest areas.
    http://www.wbir.com/story/news/local...oman/19787227/
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

I don't know what it is like in Canada, but in East Tennessee, a woman seen hitchhiking and hanging around truck stops and rest areas, could be mistaken for a prostitute/drug abuser and get in a lot more trouble than she bargained for. Hope she is ok but she has been missing for at least 3 months. Praying!
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by wendybtn View Post
    I don't know what it is like in Canada, but in East Tennessee, a woman seen hitchhiking and hanging around truck stops and rest areas, could be mistaken for a prostitute/drug abuser and get in a lot more trouble than she bargained for. Hope she is ok but she has been missing for at least 3 months. Praying!
    We drove a truck cross-country for four years. Truckers refer to them as lot lizards. Many turn up dead. I have seen them go through a row of trucks, and their feet never touched the ground Not looking good for this young lady.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

The admin says they haven't had any updates since Sept.

Help Find Chrisma Joy Denny

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-...04602226343599

Missing Canadian woman found in Knox County
    KNOX COUNTY (WATE) – A Canadian woman reported missing last month was located safe in Knox County Sunday.
    http://wate.com/2014/12/21/missing-c...n-knox-county/
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Missing Eskasoni woman back behind bars

http://www.capebretonpost.com/sectio...-behind-bars/1
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.