1082 users online (180 members and 902 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MO - Shawn Gray, 23, St. Louis, 27 November 2014

Shawn Gray

Local man missing since Thanksgiving
    ST. LOUIS – St. Louis police are looking for a 23-year-old man who has been missing since Thanksgiving. Leah K. Freeman, a spokesperson for the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department, says 23-year-old Shawn Gray was reported missing by his mother on Saturday. She said he had not been seen or heard from since Thursday. Freeman says on Monday Gray's mom told police she found his vehicle in the 8800 block of Ladue by tracking his GPS. Freeman says his mom asked her other son to drive the vehicle back to her home. Police towed the vehicle to the police department's lab to further investigate.
    http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local...ving/19780657/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

What a handsome young man. Did he have a girlfriend, I wonder? I wonder what he did on Friday night?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

I have been listening to the ST Louis scanner pretty regularly since August. There is a lot going on. Lots of armed robberies and car jackings. His car was found so that rules that out. But he might have been robbed if he was out walking at night. I wish we knew where he was hanging out on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I have been listening to the ST Louis scanner pretty regularly since August. There is a lot going on. Lots of armed robberies and car jackings. His car was found so that rules that out. But he might have been robbed if he was out walking at night. I wish we knew where he was hanging out on Friday.

Were there still riots going on Fri & Sat?

Quote Originally Posted by SyraKelly View Post
    Were there still riots going on Fri & Sat?
    There were no riots this weekend in STL. There were some protests going on inside various malls and Target stores etc. And a small one in front of the Ferguson Police station. But that would have been a safe place for him to be, since there are always a line of cops and lots of people streamimg video feeds.

He looks a bit like a couple of people that have been regularly marching, but it might just be the dreadlocks. I am not sure if he is the guy I am thinking of or not.

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Does there seem to be an increase in crime in the STL area since the GJ verdict? Are violent criminals taking advantage of the fact that LE has been busy with the protests and arson? Surely this young man has some friends who knew what his plans were for that evening.

There is a ******** page stating he was found tonight, and asking for funeral donations. Looking for msm confirmation.
    Last edited by Dockins; 12-03-2014 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Wrong link

Quote Originally Posted by Dockins View Post
    There is a ******** page stating he was found tonight, and asking for funeral donations. Looking for msm confirmation.
    I can't find any confirmation.

If he was found...I think the river is a possibility.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Just my opinion, of course.

awww, very sad. I loved looking at him in the pic. He looked like such a fun young guy. Same age as my kids. This is very sad.

I wonder how close that river is to where his car was found. Hopefully there's evidence in his car that can help with the investigation. So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Not sure why they yanked the link you posted. But here is a working one.

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Body-...284668641.html

River Des Peres runs in front of my parents subdivision. It is not a river at all but a glorified drainage ditch that collects runoff that flows to the Mississippi. Since they did repairs in '94, it is nearly always empty or just a trickle of water. It seems highly unlikely that he would drown. Any water is at the bottom
    of a probably 30' concrete drainage ditch. It stinks and even growing up next to it, we and everyone we know NEVER went down there. This is highly suspicious. I think there must be foul play involved with this death.
    Last edited by azure; 12-04-2014 at 06:17 AM.

Shawn was found roughly 5 miles from where he worked in Clayton. It's a straight shot in the opposite direction from where his car was found in Ladue.
    Last edited by azure; 12-04-2014 at 06:18 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast