SC SC - Jade Pasco, 37, pregnant, Spartanburg, 28 Nov 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Police searching for missing pregnant woman
Spartanburg police are looking for a missing woman who is nine months pregnant. Family members last saw Jade Pasco, 37, Friday morning. Officers later determined she checked herself into a hospital in Greer on Friday and was released Saturday, according to a Spartanburg Police Department incident report. The report states Pasco is nine months pregnant and was scheduled to be induced to deliver her baby on the day she went missing. Relatives told police she has a history of mental illness. Pasco was arrested Thursday from her Spartanburg home after police say she hit her fiancée with a frying pan, the report states. Efforts to locate her have been unsuccessful.

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20141201/ARTICLES/141209976

LE needs to start checking dumpsters. She may decide to have the baby in a bathroom somewhere and then kill it. This doesn't sound good.

Trying to figure this out...
She's 9 mo pregnant.
Was arrested Thursday (for hitting fiancé with frying pan... )
Goes to hospital on Friday to be induced (last time she is seen by family)
Is released from hospital on Saturday (I assume still pregnant, as it states that in missing person info.)

I'm confused.... Was she induced? Once induced, one cannot be un-induced... Correct? Did she leave the hospital on her own accord on Saturday or was she released? Seems there is more info (much more info) to this story...
Praying this woman & baby (& fiancé who was hit with frying pan) are all safe ... And able to get the medical attention needed, ASAP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me it sounds like she left before being induced...

A picture of that missing woman would be quite helpful. How is anyone supposed to recognize her? Well, okay, the baby bump...

I don't know, I don't have a bad feeling about this case somehow. I don't agree with DexterMorgan. Hope I'm right.

scary - I can't imagine the hospital releasing her if she was 'scheduled' to be induced

maybe she wasn't 'scheduled' but just said if she didn't give birth by a certain date, she was going in & they said 'well, you're not ready yet, go home & come back when you're in labour' kind of thing

I hope she contacts her family - even if she does't want to return home -they must be terrified

Trying to figure this out...
She's 9 mo pregnant.
Was arrested Thursday (for hitting fiancé with frying pan... )
Goes to hospital on Friday to be induced (last time she is seen by family)
Is released from hospital on Saturday (I assume still pregnant, as it states that in missing person info.)

I'm confused.... Was she induced? Once induced, one cannot be un-induced... Correct? Did she leave the hospital on her own accord on Saturday or was she released? Seems there is more info (much more info) to this story...
Praying this woman & baby (& fiancé who was hit with frying pan) are all safe ... And able to get the medical attention needed, ASAP!

Maybe she was admitted on Friday because she was starting labor, and then maybe it stalled and she was released on Saturday and told to come back Sunday, when her doctor would be available, for an induction if she hadn't started labor on her own.

It's possible she was scheduled at a different hospital. Spartanburg and Greer are different towns, so maybe checked into the Greer hospital, but was supposed to deliver in Spartanburg. This would explain it, because it says she was released, and did not leave AMA.

bumping for any news?

We don't know why she hit her fiancé with the frying pan. I am very suspicious when a nine month pregnant woman gets arrested for assaulting someone. Especially a nine month pregnant woman who is about to give birth. So often a woman will refuse to press charges or even tell what the man did to her and then the so cold man turns around and presses charges on the woman for fighting back, knowing nothing will be done to him because she is conditioned never to tell.

Seriously, if you were a normal man and a woman who is in her physical and emotional condition about to give birth hit you with a frying pan for any reason, Wouldn't you have the decency to not have her arrested so that she could go to the hospital safely give birth and then sort it all out after the baby is okay and the woman is okay? That would be the decent thing to do.

We don't know why she hit her fiancé with the frying pan. I am very suspicious when a nine month pregnant woman gets arrested for assaulting someone. Especially a nine month pregnant woman who is about to give birth. So often a woman will refuse to press charges or even tell what the man did to her and then the so called man turns around and presses charges on the woman for fighting back, knowing nothing will be done to him because she is conditioned never to tell.

My thoughts exactly.

If she actually has a diagnosed mental illness, many of the psych meds are not recommended during pregnancy/breastfeeding or not recommended during the last trimester/breastfeeding. So she is possibly off any prescribed meds and may be fully acting on her delusions/hallucinations.

What a weird case! Where did she deliver her baby? Is she on the lam, living under the radar somewhere, or in the area and just not being pursued?

She is literally off the grid. If she has any social media, it is under a different name.

I've spent hours and hours reading news articles, obits, birth records that are available, relative's misc. SM including many many FB pages. While one sister acknowledges Jade as a relative, there is literally no mention of her on any relative's timelines. No pics, no mention of her name. Nothing. All the way back to the beginning. Some brothers have passed away, but no mention of Jade. Not when she went missing, not before that, not after that. Just not at all. =(

I think if she was still missing, it would still be in the news. She probably reappeared and because she lies low it is not documented anywhere.

Bump. Any updates to this case? Thinking about her proximity to Woodruff, SC....

Was she ever confirmed to be pregnant? I know that sounds harsh, but there are lots of mentally ill women who say they are pregnant.

Was she ever confirmed to be pregnant? I know that sounds harsh, but there are lots of mentally ill women who say they are pregnant.

The link in the first post of this thread says she had been to the hospital and they scheduled her induction. I'm not sure the hospital would tell police or not if she wasn't really pregnant (HIPPA LAWS) but I don't think they would tell LE she had scheduled an induction if she had not. IDK. Maybe the info about the induction came from family she had told that to and the hospital revealed nothing? It's really weird she is gone not long after being arrested for assaulting her significant other with a frying pan. Tells me there is a lot more to this story we are not aware of. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back