TN TN - Rhonda Daugherty, 49, LaFollette, 2 Dec 2014 - *L. Vann guilty*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Rhonda Daugherty
Rhonda+Daugherty+missing.jpg

Community's help needed finding missing Campbell County woman
LA FOLLETTE, Tenn. (WVLT) -- The Campbell County Sheriff's Office is asking for the community's help locating a missing woman. Deputies say 49-year-old Rhonda Daugherty was last seen Tuesday morning in the Coolidge area, according to a sheriff's office release.

http://www.wbir.com/story/news/loca...search-for-missing-lafollette-woman/19826657/

Search underway for missing Campbell County woman
(WBIR - Campbell County) Search crews are still trying to find Rhonda Daugherty, 49, of LaFollette after she disappeared from her home on Tuesday.

Her husband, Charles Daugherty, said "I came home Tuesday evening around six o'clock and the doors were wide open and my wife was gone. All of her belongings were here. Her vehicle is here. Her cell phone is here and everything she owns is here, but she's gone."

The couple's son, Adam Daugherty, said "I couldn't ask for a better mother. She's always been there for me. I always call her every day when I get off work. I couldn't get a hold of her this specific day and just figured she'd call me back in a few minutes and then dad got home and realized she wasn't there." Campbell County deputies have setup a staging area at Coolidge First Baptist Church for Daugherty's investigation. As of Tuesday evening, there were no signs of the missing woman, who is expected to become a first-time grandmother this week.
635533123413982652-d2.jpg

http://www.wbir.com/story/news/loca...s-for-missing-campbell-county-woman/19912701/

$3,500 reward offered for information about missing woman
(WBIR) The Campbell County Sheriff's Office announced a $3,500 reward for any information about a missing woman.

Rhonda Daugherty, 49, of LaFollette after she disappeared from her home on Tuesday.

Her husband, Charles Daugherty, said "I came home Tuesday evening around six o'clock and the doors were wide open and my wife was gone. All of her belongings were here. Her vehicle is here. Her cell phone is here and everything she owns is here, but she's gone."
http://www.wbir.com/story/news/loca...s-for-missing-campbell-county-woman/19912701/

Wow, puzzling. Everyone who is commenting says this is a wonderful family, solid marriage.

I hope Rhonda is found safe.

Such a sad case. Wish we had some more information or clues. My prayers are that she will be found safe.

This to me is the huge red flag:

"She's fixin' to be a grandmother. She's got a child on the way that will be here any time, by this weekend. Her first grand child. There's no way she'd miss that," he says. "We can't think of anything other than foul play."

http://www.local8now.com/news/headl...ampbell-County-wife-and-mother-284923891.html

Also interesting:

The family says Knox County lent a helicopter to help look for Rhonda earlier this week. They don't believe she's in the LaFollette area.

Just my opinion but I don't think she is missing voluntarily. I find it very hard to imagine her missing the birth of her first grandchild on purpose. She lives in a fairly small community (almost 8,000). Based on all the posts on the Help Find Rhonda Daugherty page she is well-known and loved in her community. Using white pages and google maps/satellite I was able to view properties owned by RD and her husband. I'm not certain which property they live at but the most likely area seems to be hilly terrain with nearby creeks. I'm wondering if she could have went for a walk, slipped and fell and is hurt. I'm hoping they find her soon!

Here is a map I made up this morning showing the location of her home in regards to the city of La Follette.

You can zoom in really close with the center wheel on your mouse, to see the surrounding terrain.

Drag the map by holding the left mouse button down.

For what it is worth, I think this woman was abducted from her home by an unknown person.
She is too responsible of a person to just vanish like this, and the fact that she has a new grand-baby on the way just makes it even more unlikely.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zZ5px4sAbxvs.kxSAsCw1xFfw

Still praying for Rhonda and thinking of her family today.

Just my opinion but I don't think she is missing voluntarily. I find it very hard to imagine her missing the birth of her first grandchild on purpose. She lives in a fairly small community (almost 8,000). Based on all the posts on the Help Find Rhonda Daugherty page she is well-known and loved in her community. Using white pages and google maps/satellite I was able to view properties owned by RD and her husband. I'm not certain which property they live at but the most likely area seems to be hilly terrain with nearby creeks. I'm wondering if she could have went for a walk, slipped and fell and is hurt. I'm hoping they find her soon!

You never know of course, but Rhonda does not fit the profile of someone who left on her own.

Was someone waiting for her, or did she go answer the door and ...?

Gosh, this is terrible and her family is so distraught. Not much to sleuth yet. I don't think she;d leave with baby coming either, but hope she did!

This cannot be a voluntary disappearance. No way.

I'm hoping for a miscommunication between her family, and not foul play. Let her be safe and found soon! :candle:

This is just my opinion, but I don't think she would go missing voluntarily. Everything I've read about Rhonda suggests she is dedicated to her family, and was very excited to be a grandmother for the first time. With her grandbaby about to be born, I can't imagine she would voluntarily miss that for anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back