662 users online (88 members and 574 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 63 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

NY - Grand Jury returns a Non Indictment in Eric Garner chokehold case

In Eric Garner Chokehold Case, Grand Jury Is Said Not to Charge N.Y.P.D. Officer

The decision was reached on Wednesday after months of testimony including from the officer, Daniel Pantaleo, who used a chokehold to restrain Mr. Garner, an unarmed black man who died after a confrontation. It came less than two weeks after a grand jury in Ferguson, Mo., declined to bring charges against a white officer who fatally shot an unarmed black teenager, Michael Brown.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/04/ny...ic-garner.html

fyi If you are in NY or going there please be careful. There are already plans to disrupt the tree lighting at Rockefeller Ctr tonight and shut down stores in Times square and Heralds square. Also plans for other cities in the works. Ppl from Ferguson are on there way to NY.

Sunny Huston is opioning= Here we go again

I saw her.. she is ready to explode. lol

Mayor De Blasio is speaking at 4:45. He has also cancelled his plans to attend the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree lighting.

http://www.breaking911.com/nyc-mayor...tree-lighting/

James Queally@JamesQueallyLAT 4m4 minutes ago
    Richmond County Dist. Atty. has confirmed the "no bill" in #EricGarner case. Said 38 interviews were conducted with 22 witnesses

James Hill@JamesHillABC 7m7 minutes ago
    Staten Isl. DA Daniel Donovan says he's seeking judicial approval to release limited info from #EricGarner grand jury
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B39VeADCAAECANk.jpg

ABC News@ABC 7m7 minutes ago
    NYC Mayor de Blasio statement on grand jury's decision in Eric Garner death case
    https://twitter.com/ABC/status/540248989568749568

ABC News Live@ABCNewsLive 2m2 minutes ago
    Group of protesters chanting "no justice, no peace" at Staten Island location where Eric Garner died - @joshbhaskell

Can't post the site, but I guess the autopsy found no damage to his neck or windpipe.

FYI, Baden was involved in this case too

Shameful decision IMO.

Matt Pearce retweeted
    Reverend Al Sharpton@TheRevAl 1m1 minute agoManhattan, NY
    Mrs. Garner, widow of Eric Garner and I just spoke with Attorney General Eric Holder about the Garner case.

Places please.. is Crump the lawyer?

Chuck Schumer@SenSchumer 15m15 minutes ago
    The Justice Department must launch a Federal investigation into Eric Garner’s death as soon as possible. -cs

Kirsten Gillibrand@SenGillibrand 19m19 minutes ago
    Shocking grand jury decision in Eric Garner case, I'll be calling on @TheJusticeDept to investigate. I urge protests to remain peaceful.

Sari Horwitz@SariHorwitz 2m2 minutes ago
    Obama said he just got off the phone with AG Holder about the Garner case and we will be hearing from Holder soon. @TheJusticeDept

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahlou View Post
    Shameful decision IMO.
    I was shocked.

ABC News@ABC 2m2 minutes ago
    Protesters hold a "die in" in NYC's Grand Central following grand jury decision in Eric Garner case - @bartleyprice

Just watched the video for the first time. I hope they release the evidence because the decision seems incorrect based on the video.

So what good will the body cameras NYPD will begin wearing do?

The video is clear incl the audio.

Damn, very surprised, shocked, that no indictment in this case.

Page 1 of 63 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast