1305 users online (273 members and 1032 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SC - Aaliyah Bell Hall, 18, Rock Hill, 25 Nov 2014

Aaliyah Bell Hall

Family, Rock Hill Police seek missing teen
    ROCK HILL, S.C. -- Police in Rock Hill are asking for the public's help in finding an 18-year old girl who has been missing for over a week.

Investigators say 18-year old Aaliyah Bell Hall was last seen leaving her uncle's house on Tuesday of last week at about 10 p.m.

The uncle, Bobby Hall said, "She left out walking that way, like she always would to a path to go home, and we didn't hear anything else from her."

The teenager regularly used the path just down Chestnut Street to reach the home of her godmother on Confederate Avenue where she was staying.Like any girl her age, Aaliyah had a cellphone, but was not carrying it that night. Police have it now, but it has provided no clue as to what happened.

She was also a regular on social media, according to Captain Mark Bollinger of the Rock Hill Police Department.

"She does have a Facebook page but there's been no activity on that Facebook page," said Bollinger. "So that throws up a flag for us."

Her family has been putting up posters with her picture around Rock Hill. They say she has been gone before for a night or two, but in the past had always let someone know she was okay.
    http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/loca...d-missi/njKwG/
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

I live very close to Rock Hill, and today was the first I have seen anything about Aaliyah.

I also live very close to Rock Hill and this is the first I've heard as well. I will email some local news connections I have to see if they will cover her story.

I would like to know who else was at her uncle's house when she left.

Never mind.... Has family been checked out?

SC - Aaliyah Bell Hall, 18, Rock Hill, 25 November 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Dockins View Post
    From your link (and thank you for posting it):

(snip)

ROCK HILL, S.C. -- Discouraging new details have emerged in the disappearance of an 18-year old Rock Hill girl.

Her aunt says another family member had wired $100 to Aaliyah Bell Hall on the day she vanished, but that the girl never made it to pickup the money.

The cash was to have been used for shopping on Black Friday, but the girl vanished that Tuesday without getting the money.

Her family worries that if she had just run away, she would certainly want the money, and they are concerned something happened to her before she could get it.

"We're restless, can't eat and can't sleep. We are tired," said EP (redacted), an aunt of Hall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kimi_SFC; 12-05-2014 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Redacted victim's family member name
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

I am pretty local and this is the first I've heard of this one. Hopefully, she'll just turn up unharmed soon.

Was anyone else at the uncles place and see her leave??

MOO!!

Family says ‘something’ keeping missing teen from home
    Family of a missing Rock Hill teenager said something is keeping her from returning home as the search for her continues.

Police said Aaliyah Bell, 18, was last seen walking with a friend near Chestnut Street just before Thanksgiving.
    Investigators said she disappeared without her cellphone, wallet and with only the clothes she was dressed in.

"Whether she's 18 or not, this is not her normal thing to do, to stay away from family this long. Something is keeping her from home," said family friend Chandra Cleveland-Jennings.
    http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/loca...arly-1-/njSd6/
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Any news?

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post

Donjeta!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Bumping for Aaliyah.

http://cn2.com/missing-for-6-months-aaliyah-bell/
    Today makes five months since Aaliyah disappeared. Hopefully the more prominent news channels pick her story back up. She is not forgotten.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast