SC SC - Aaliyah Bell Hall, 18, Rock Hill, 25 Nov 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Aaliyah Bell Hall
Aaliyah-Bell.jpg

Family, Rock Hill Police seek missing teen
ROCK HILL, S.C. -- Police in Rock Hill are asking for the public's help in finding an 18-year old girl who has been missing for over a week.

Investigators say 18-year old Aaliyah Bell Hall was last seen leaving her uncle's house on Tuesday of last week at about 10 p.m.

The uncle, Bobby Hall said, "She left out walking that way, like she always would to a path to go home, and we didn't hear anything else from her."

The teenager regularly used the path just down Chestnut Street to reach the home of her godmother on Confederate Avenue where she was staying.Like any girl her age, Aaliyah had a cellphone, but was not carrying it that night. Police have it now, but it has provided no clue as to what happened.

She was also a regular on social media, according to Captain Mark Bollinger of the Rock Hill Police Department.

"She does have a Facebook page but there's been no activity on that Facebook page," said Bollinger. "So that throws up a flag for us."

Her family has been putting up posters with her picture around Rock Hill. They say she has been gone before for a night or two, but in the past had always let someone know she was okay.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/police-family-searching-18-year-old-reported-missi/njKwG/

I live very close to Rock Hill, and today was the first I have seen anything about Aaliyah.

I also live very close to Rock Hill and this is the first I've heard as well. I will email some local news connections I have to see if they will cover her story.

From your link (and thank you for posting it):

(snip)

ROCK HILL, S.C. -- Discouraging new details have emerged in the disappearance of an 18-year old Rock Hill girl.

Her aunt says another family member had wired $100 to Aaliyah Bell Hall on the day she vanished, but that the girl never made it to pickup the money.

The cash was to have been used for shopping on Black Friday, but the girl vanished that Tuesday without getting the money.

Her family worries that if she had just run away, she would certainly want the money, and they are concerned something happened to her before she could get it.

"We're restless, can't eat and can't sleep. We are tired," said EP (redacted), an aunt of Hall.

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am pretty local and this is the first I've heard of this one. Hopefully, she'll just turn up unharmed soon.

Was anyone else at the uncles place and see her leave??

MOO!!

Family says ‘something’ keeping missing teen from home
Family of a missing Rock Hill teenager said something is keeping her from returning home as the search for her continues.

Police said Aaliyah Bell, 18, was last seen walking with a friend near Chestnut Street just before Thanksgiving.
Investigators said she disappeared without her cellphone, wallet and with only the clothes she was dressed in.

"Whether she's 18 or not, this is not her normal thing to do, to stay away from family this long. Something is keeping her from home," said family friend Chandra Cleveland-Jennings.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/family-pushes-answers-after-teen-missing-nearly-1-/njSd6/

Charley Project

bell_aaliyah3.jpg
bell_aaliyah.jpg

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
• Missing Since: November 25, 2014 from Rock Hill, South Carolina
• Classification: Endangered Missing
• Date of Birth: January 30, 1996
• Height and Weight: 5'6, 145 pounds
• Distinguishing Characteristics: African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Bell's lip is pierced. She has stars tattooed on the left side of her abdomen. She may use the last name Hall, Bell-Hall and/or Hall-Bell. Her name is pronounced "A-lee-ah."
• Clothing/Jewelry Description: A black peacoat, gray leggings or jogging pants, neon blue and green shoes and a silver lip ring.

Details of Disappearance
Bell was last seen walking down Chestnut Street near her uncle's home in Rock Hill, South Carolina on November 25, 2014, two days before Thanksgiving. She has never been heard from again. She left behind her cellular phone, wallet, all her clothes and other belongings. A family member wired her $100 on the day of her disappearance so she could go shopping, but she never picked up the money. Since Bell's disappearance she hasn't been active on her social media accounts and hasn't contacted her family, which is uncharacteristic of her behavior.

There were possible sightings of Bell at a motel after her disappearance. She may be in Charlotte or Fayetteville, North Carolina or in Atlanta, Georgia. Bell's loved ones stated she would not have accepted a ride from a stranger or someone she didn't trust. Her family believes she may not have left voluntarily and, if she did, someone or something may be preventing her from returning home; they are concerned for her safety.

Bell was a student at Phoenix Academy on Flint Street at the time of her disappearance; it's a non-traditional high school with a flexible schedule that offers online classes as well as face-to-face instruction twice a week. She attended school on the day of her disappearance. She planned to become a hairsylist after graduation. Her case remains unsolved.

Just saw her profile on Charley too and thought I'd check if she has a WS thread. What a beautiful girl. I'm sure she is named after the singer Aaliyah, in 1996 she released her One in a Million album.

Rock Hill South Carolina Police Department

Aaliyah Bell has been missing since November 2014. RHPD has done a nationwide search and followed up on various leads with local, state, and federal partners since then. We need your help. Anyone who knows where she is or has information as to how she disappeared is asked to call Crimestoppers of York County at 1-877-409-4321, or RHPD at 803-329-7200. Thank You.

upload_2018-11-9_22-11-1.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back