Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial

Nicole Goodman Esq @msesquirette

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner

KTAR News on 92.3 ‏@KTAR923

AZ Family ‏@azfamily

I wonder if Neumeister was too sick to eat lunch after that. Probably just an alka seltzer toddy. :happydance:

I wonder if Neumeister was too sick to eat lunch after that. Probably just an alka seltzer toddy. :happydance:

:seeya: You are hilarious, Steely . . . :hilarious: !

:cheers:

I missed the significance of 1:44 or 2:44. Did Juan say the computer stamp said 2:44 but it was really 1:44? Just wondering if 2:44 is correct. That would have been about the time TA and JA were in his office at the computer. Way confused! JMO

I missed the significance of 1:44 or 2:44. Did Juan say the computer stamp said 2:44 but it was really 1:44? Just wondering if 2:44 is correct. That would have been about the time TA and JA were in his office at the computer. Way confused! JMO

I think he's saying BN said 2:44 but it's actually 1:44, which is around the time Jodi and Travis were having sex and photographing each other.

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette · 11m11 minutes ago
#jodiarias How could TA access a *advertiser censored* cite or his computer at 1:44pm on 6/4/08? Isn't there a pic of him lying in bed with JA at 1:44pm?

Pretty interesting, the timing. I don't think Juan will actually be able prove such a thing, it depends what the activity at that time was, I guess? BUT bringing it up and insinuating, the way he does, could clue Jodi in that he's on to her, since at this points, this kind of evidence won't really matter to him.

No, it doesn't matter, b/c he has the conviction. But it matters, b/c for this whole trial I haven't been able to understand TA having anything to do with her that day. Someone a few threads ago asked why she would put those pics on the camera in the first place, and I remembered her saying they couldn't view anything on his computer b/c of the viruses, so loading them on the camera would be a way for her to show him what she was planning to leave for his "legacy"...just one more means of torturing him before she actually killed him? As for the timing, she knew exif data could be changed - she said that. She could have just picked this time to use on the pics, assuming his roommates would be out of the house at that time? Maybe the first time he realized she was there was when he saw her taking the shower pics...

If he were at the computer at 1:44, then perhaps the naked pics were a picture of the laptop screen on the infected CD Jodi brought????

BN is furious that Juan discovered his deliberate alterations mistakes and is calling him on it. JMO

I wonder why he didn't want to say the name of the third guy who worked on it?

I'm taking my seat up front today because I want to be close to the action that is about to hit this AZ courtroom.

No, it doesn't matter, b/c he has the conviction. But it matters, b/c for this whole trial I haven't been able to understand TA having anything to do with her that day. Someone a few threads ago asked why she would put those pics on the camera in the first place, and I remembered her saying they couldn't view anything on his computer b/c of the viruses, so loading them on the camera would be a way for her to show him what she was planning to leave for his "legacy"...just one more means of torturing him before she actually killed him? As for the timing, she knew exif data could be changed - she said that. She could have just picked this time to use on the pics, assuming his roommates would be out of the house at that time? Maybe the first time he realized she was there was when he saw her taking the shower pics...

And I still remember that flowery message Travis allegedly sent Jodi about how they were going to photograph each other and it was going to be a majestical experience and I have always suspected she sent that to herself because it just sounds more like her obnoxious way of writing than his. Setting it up?

I think JM wants BN to admit that TA was on the computer at 1:44pm that day accessing the Spybot. Then he can prove that he couldn't have been because of the pics. Which means the computer, when it was on, was automatically accessing various programs and TA can't be considered the person who was accessing anything really?

Does that make any sense?

MOO

Her hair was dyed on the way to Arizona and it is dyed in the sex pix prior to her killing him at and near the shower. JMO

I think it was the opposite, JM said 2:44. Maybe different time zones? California is an hour earlier than Arizona.

But AZ doesn't do DST. During the DST period, the time in AZ is the same as in Cal.

I think JM wants BN to admit that TA was on the computer at 1:44pm that day accessing the Spybot. Then he can prove that he couldn't have been because of the pics. Which means the computer, when it was on, was automatically accessing various programs and TA can't be considered the person who was accessing anything really?

Does that make any sense?

MOO

Yes, that's definitely also possible.

Eta: but Juan implied Travis made changes to Spy Bot at at time or, at least, was on his computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82