GUILTY NE - Kelsey Miller, 28, Lincoln, 27 November 2014

Snow White

Reaction score
Lincoln police are asking for the public's help in finding a missing 28-year-old woman who was last seen Nov. 27.

Kelsey D. Miller was last seen in Lincoln in the early morning hours of Thanksgiving Day, police said in a press release.

Miller is described as 5 feet, 5 inches tall, weighing 190 pounds, with dark blond hair and blue eyes.

There is no known vehicle that she may be driving.

Police didn't release further details Wednesday night. Anyone with information about Miller is asked to call Lincoln police at 402-441-6000 or any local law enforcement agency.

http://journalstar.com/news/local/9...cle_37c0cef1-9f1e-5f43-bc1a-4c5e646b5d99.html

Last post on Facebook is believed by some friends to have been written by Kelsey's husband posing as Kelsey:

"I am posting this today to clear the air and to clear my husband's name and reputation. I am a compulsive liar and until recently, I didn't realize how much I was fueled by other people's sympathy. I have victimized my self as an oppressed and abused by my husband while over the past 8 1/2 years, have gone against his advice and warnings. I have made decisions that has jeopardized relationships around me and the relationships that he has with others. More than anything, I should have have spent the time that I used to air the exaggerated version of our dirty laundry online with the one person on earth that has always had my back. My husband, the man that has loved me in ways that I have taken for granted. It is my hope that I can in some way show him how much he means to not only me but to the world."

https://www.facebook.com/kelsey.ro?fref=ts

Attachments

• Kelsey Miller.jpg
    Kelsey Miller.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 64
Lincoln police are asking for the public's help in finding a missing 28-year-old woman who was last seen Nov. 27.

Kelsey D. Miller was last seen in Lincoln in the early morning hours of Thanksgiving Day, police said in a press release.

547fb306b3cc2.preview-300.jpg

Jinx, you owe me a coke HM4 :loveyou:

If she is missing without her kids, I'm worried. Kelsey's facebook page shows she is a good Mama : (

That post from the husband is downright scary, who would do that?

If she is missing without her kids, I'm worried. Kelsey's facebook page shows she is a good Mama : (

That post from the husband is downright scary, who would do that?

It made me sick to my stomach to read what he wrote.

According to court documents obtained by 10/11, Kelsey Miller sought help from an advocate for domestic violence the day before she disappeared. The documents show she had visible bruises on her neck and sought services for ongoing abuse.

Police were contacted and learned the strangulation happened between Nov. 22 and 23. According to the court documents, Kelsey Miller disappeared shortly after seeking help.
http://www.1011now.com/home/headlines/LPD-Looking-for-Missing-Woman-284686011.html

According to court documents obtained by 10/11, Kelsey Miller sought help from an advocate for domestic violence the day before she disappeared. The documents show she had visible bruises on her neck and sought services for ongoing abuse.

Police were contacted and learned the strangulation happened between Nov. 22 and 23. According to the court documents, Kelsey Miller disappeared shortly after seeking help.
http://www.1011now.com/home/headlines/LPD-Looking-for-Missing-Woman-284686011.html

My first thought when I read that Kelsey was seeking help from a DV advocate was that maybe she was in shelter hiding from her husband but seeing that she doesn't have her kids with her makes me doubt that's the case. There are several posts from her friends and family saying what a great mom she is I don't see her leaving without her kids. And the hacked post on her FB is very scary. He's definitely laying the emotional abuse on thick.

I'm confused on the arrest of the husband though. If Kelsey isn't there to testify to the abuse can they hold him in jail? Hopefully they just want to keep an eye on him until they find out where this lady is. I really am worried about her. Of course just IMO

http://journalstar.com/news/local/s...cle_f5f8324b-705c-53c8-bc6d-84c522f893c8.html

Stacie Ruiz sips her coffee and overlooks Oak Lake, Memorial Stadium, and the Capital building barely visible through the 8:30 a.m. fog. “If they wanted to dump her body quick,” she says, “they’d do it here”...

Friends and family, including Miller’s parents, joined Ruiz in the bitter cold in the parking lot of Oak Lake on Sunday morning. They wanted to search the lake since it is close to the home Miller and her husband shared...

“I talked to detectives and they said if we find anything, don’t touch it and call them,” Ruiz said. “And if we find her, don’t touch her. Unless she’s breathing.”

There's not been much on the local news about this, I felt like it went from comments on Facebook about her hiding out/running off with various people, to them searching the lake and its surroundings. I feel like I've missed something??? I'll try to catch the 10 o'clock news tonight to see if there are any updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is her husband still in custody?

There's not been much on the local news about this, I felt like it went from comments on Facebook about her hiding out/running off with various people, to them searching the lake and its surroundings. I feel like I've missed something??? I'll try to catch the 10 o'clock news tonight to see if there are any updates.

I was confused by this, too. Hoping for some good news soon. :(

That Facebook post is so scary :(. This poor girl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back