1046 users online (268 members and 778 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

GA - Skylar Foster 14, Butts County, 4 December 2014

Skylar Foster

Police say missing Butts Co. teen could be in danger
    BUTTS COUNTY, GA (CBS46) -
    Butts County police are looking for a missing teenager they believe is traveling with a wanted felon. Police said Skylar Foster, 14, was last seen wearing blue-jean pants with leggings and an oversized, blue zip-up hoodie. Skylar's hair is dyed black with the right side shaven, according to authorities. Police said they believe Skylar is with 24-year-old Phillip Jester who is a wanted felon from Delaware. Skylar met Jester on Facebook, according to police, and he was staying with Skylar and her family before Thanksgiving.
    http://www.myfoxal.com/story/27553615/police

Phillip Jester
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Missing butts county girl believed to be in danger

http://www.13wmaz.com/story/news/loc...nger/19927725/

"Skylar met Jester on Facebook, according to police, and he was staying with Skylar and her family before Thanksgiving."

Seriously? Her family invited a 24 yr old felon that she met on FB, to come stay with them ? That sounds very odd.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    "Skylar met Jester on Facebook, according to police, and he was staying with Skylar and her family before Thanksgiving."

Seriously? Her family invited a 24 yr old felon that she met on FB, to come stay with them ? That sounds very odd.
    My thoughts exactly!!!

MOO!!

Ugh. Just after Taylor Hampton was (thankfully) found safe after being hauled away by some nasty, another young girl has to be removed from her family by someone else. Sadly, these cases are becoming all the more common lately, with all of the inventive ways that people can meet each other.

What part of Georgia is this county in? I might be getting some coverage in my local news stations since I live quite close to South GA.

EDIT: Never mind, it's in northern GA. Still following this case nonetheless.

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-con...g-2943200.html

LISTEN to the BOLO ^^^.... stolen vehicle, armed and dangerous, runaway but now kidnapping charge and held against her will.....

Jester has eluded capture in Rabun County and was last seen in the Rabun Gap area. They believe he may have stolen a vehicle.

Authorities believe that 24 year-old Jester is holding 14-year-old Skylar Nicole Foster against her will. He is a wanted felon out of Delaware, as well as Georgia and other states. Skylar met Jester on Facebook before he came to Georgia and ran away with him and it is believe she is now being held against her will.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-con...g-2943200.html

LISTEN to the BOLO ^^^.... stolen vehicle, armed and dangerous, runaway but now kidnapping charge and held against her will.....

Jester has eluded capture in Rabun County and was last seen in the Rabun Gap area. They believe he may have stolen a vehicle.

Authorities believe that 24 year-old Jester is holding 14-year-old Skylar Nicole Foster against her will. He is a wanted felon out of Delaware, as well as Georgia and other states. Skylar met Jester on Facebook before he came to Georgia and ran away with him and it is believe she is now being held against her will.
    Oh no

LE needs to step on it and recover this young woman as soon as possible before this CLEARLY dangerous person (who her parents allowed to stay in the same home as her) does something unspeakably horrible to her...

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post

I had the exact same thought but then tried to justify it somehow in my head.

Maybe they didn't know she met him on FB? (mom, dad, this is my friend from school, his parents kicked him out, long, fake story)
    Surely they didn't know he was a felon?
    Surely they didn't know he was 24?

I don't know, just guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ontario Mom View Post
    I had the exact same thought but then tried to justify it somehow in my head.

Maybe they didn't know she met him on FB? (mom, dad, this is my friend from school, his parents kicked him out, long, fake story)
    Surely they didn't know he was a felon?
    Surely they didn't know he was 24?

I don't know, just guessing.
    I went through all those thoughts too. Maybe they are naive, didn't know he was a felon, didn't know how they met. She could have said he was a friend of a friend. BUT, he is 24. That should have been enough in my eyes. There is no need for a 24 yr old of the opposite sex to move in when there is a 14 yr old. Better safe than sorry.

Florida & TN are a couple of other places LE might want to look into... http://openpasts.com/PublicRecord/PH...12473611228010

http://www.jacksonprogress-argus.com...-butts-county/

Butts County Sheriff Gary Long said 14-year-old Skylar Foster of Jackson and 24-year-old Phillip Norman Jester were being interviewed by authorities in Rabun County after being located there around 10:30 a.m. Friday after an overnight manhunt.

Thank Goodness she was found before things went totally sideways. And if nothing else, I bet her parents will be less trusting when she invites 'new friends' over for dinner.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn