GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Rest in Peace Beverly!

1411739631000-beverly-carter.jpg

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/local/little-rock/2014/09/26/beverly-carter-missing/16257155/

Police are in their second day of looking for clues in the disappearance of a central Arkansas real estate agent. More than 250 volunteers were out helping authorities search for clues Saturday.

The Pulaski County Sheriff's Office is searching for 51-year-old Beverly Carter. She was reported missing by her husband September 25 after she was supposed to meet an unknown person at a home on Old River Road in Scott to show a house around 5:30 p.m. After three and half hours of no contact, her husband went to the home and found his wife's car with her purse and wallet inside, but she was nowhere to be found, and investigators have found no trace of a crime.

Beverly Carter was last seen wearing a black sleeveless shirt and red shorts. Flyers circulating suggest Carter stands around 5 feet, 2 inches and weighs around 145 pounds. She is also said to have blonde hair and green eyes.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Beverly Carter is urged to contact PCSO at any of the below listed contacts.

24 hour Communications number: (501) 340-6963

Criminal Investigations Division: (501) 340-6940

Central Arkansas CRIMESTOPPERS tip line:(501) 340-TIPS(8477)

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Media Thread

:seeya:
This is the social media we can link to:

Social media of the accused (Arron Lewis)

Facebook of the Victim

MSM Social Media

All other social media links are off limits.

We do not ever allow screen shots from social media

We do not allow discussion of comments, though you can point someone in the direction of the comment. Such as "see comment from A.M. under this article"

All social media / comments other than MSM Article are to be taken as rumor.

Also no more discussion or sleuthing of "Trevor" the police at this point have cleared him. If that changes we will revisit.

Any questions then please feel free to PM me or another MOD.

TIA
:loser:

Just a reminder...

Sleuthing family and friends of the victim or suspect is not allowed.

Please continue here...

Reminder...

Do not tell others how or what to post
Do not attack other members
Alert if you feel a post is against TOS
You can disagree with a member, you can not attack another member for their opinion

Please continue here...

But it's so quite here!!!!

It has been.....maybe we've reached the point that we've talked/theorized everything to death and until there's another hearing or someone confesses or something, there's not much else to hash out.

Unless you'd like to tell us one more time when the drug tests were taken and whether or not they were on the same day ;).

On a serious note, I was thinking of you the other day when the photo of CL in shackles was posted. I got shaky imagining myself seeing a friend of mine in that situation, so I can only imagine what it must have felt like. (Did I already post that?)

I'm BAAAAAACK! Can't believe we are on thread #7 talking about this case of sweet Beverly. As involved as I am with this board, talking or thinking about it in some form everyday, it still seems SO unreal to me that she is gone. I know that her family made it through their first holiday without her but now I'm just thinking about Christmas and what a huge VOID it will be without her. Such a huge, senseless loss for her family and our community.

My sister always says "you can't make sense out of nonsense" and boy do I agree with that one. Like pp have said, difficult to get into the mind of AL as he came up with this scheme for whatever reason he did.

My family member did tell me the same thing about AL's truck being stuck on Jax/Cato road and that wasn't too many miles from where he lived.

As difficult as it may be to process, I join the rest of you in eagerly waiting to hear "the rest of the story"...whatever it is.

I was also up late that night when locals were asked to search their property or vacant buildings for Beverly. I remember having a flicker of hope that maybe she was just somewhere waiting to be rescued. In my FB circle, we had already had so much incorrect information given, a couple of days before she was found, someone posted a condolence message on her FB page to the family. She hadn't been found yet, everyone was still out looking for her and a friend of the family had heard through the rumor mill that she had been found deceased. So, that was the first time we thought she was gone, then we had that flicker of hope that she was still out there just waiting to be rescued, then the horrible news that she had been found. Even in all that, I am grateful that she was found. I know many families never get that and I am thankful that her family was able to be given the blessing of her being found.

Just my random thoughts on this rainy morning in Arkansas....

It has been.....maybe we've reached the point that we've talked/theorized everything to death and until there's another hearing or someone confesses or something, there's not much else to hash out.

Unless you'd like to tell us one more time when the drug tests were taken and whether or not they were on the same day ;).

On a serious note, I was thinking of you the other day when the photo of CL in shackles was posted. I got shaky imagining myself seeing a friend of mine in that situation, so I can only imagine what it must have felt like. (Did I already post that?)

It was hard. My heart breaks. It also breaks for the Carters. What they are about to endure with the holidays and trial I cannot imagine. This trial is going to be crazy because of AL. My bet is that whatever they have on CL will work itself out and be straightforward. AL's portion is going to be all over the map crazy. God Bless the Carters and my friend CL. I even pray for AL. Everyone hurts in this.

It was hard. My heart breaks. It also breaks for the Carters. What they are about to endure with the holidays and trial I cannot imagine. This trial is going to be crazy because of AL. My bet is that whatever they have on CL will work itself out and be straightforward. AL's portion is going to be all over the map crazy. God Bless the Carters and my friend CL. I even pray for AL. Everyone hurts in this.

So true. There are no winners in this case...only losers.

Do you think AL knows that CL has filed for divorce? What are some reasons that he may have to want to remain in contact with her? This article says he is upset that CL has been charged. Just wondering why he would still want to be in contact if he knew she had filed for divorce. Am I missing something? Just thinking about the time I filed for divorce from my ex. Pretty sure I was done communicating with him at that point!!

http://5newsonline.com/2014/12/03/a...-rejects-mental-evaluation-pleads-not-guilty/

I'm BAAAAAACK! Can't believe we are on thread #7 talking about this case of sweet Beverly. As involved as I am with this board, talking or thinking about it in some form everyday, it still seems SO unreal to me that she is gone. I know that her family made it through their first holiday without her but now I'm just thinking about Christmas and what a huge VOID it will be without her. Such a huge, senseless loss for her family and our community.

My sister always says "you can't make sense out of nonsense" and boy do I agree with that one. Like pp have said, difficult to get into the mind of AL as he came up with this scheme for whatever reason he did.

My family member did tell me the same thing about AL's truck being stuck on Jax/Cato road and that wasn't too many miles from where he lived.

As difficult as it may be to process, I join the rest of you in eagerly waiting to hear "the rest of the story"...whatever it is.

I was also up late that night when locals were asked to search their property or vacant buildings for Beverly. I remember having a flicker of hope that maybe she was just somewhere waiting to be rescued. In my FB circle, we had already had so much incorrect information given, a couple of days before she was found, someone posted a condolence message on her FB page to the family. She hadn't been found yet, everyone was still out looking for her and a friend of the family had heard through the rumor mill that she had been found deceased. So, that was the first time we thought she was gone, then we had that flicker of hope that she was still out there just waiting to be rescued, then the horrible news that she had been found. Even in all that, I am grateful that she was found. I know many families never get that and I am thankful that her family was able to be given the blessing of her being found.

Just my random thoughts on this rainy morning in Arkansas....

First, I love that you type like you speak. Lol! I can *hear* you like you're at the kitchen table talking. Lol It's raining in Cabot and it feels like we are neighbors.

Beverly and her family are on my mind a lot right now. I drive by that plant almost every day. [emoji22]
I was at a choir concert last night and a high school boy singing "I'll have a Blue Christmas" just made me tear up thinking or Carl missing his wife.
She seemed to be the wife, mother and grandmother that all of us probably aspire to be.
Her absence is probably almost tangible in that household. [emoji22]

Back to the vehicle in the woods.
The comments on the witness account said that LE had been notified and the area had been cleared. Who knows because we haven't seen it in reports yet. But I do feel sure that LE checked this out .

I pray for CLs kids and the Carter's.
I pray AL and CL are touched by conscience and reality enough to tell the truth and serve time to fit their involvement. That's as far as I can get with that.

Do you think AL knows that CL has filed for divorce? What are some reasons that he may have to want to remain in contact with her? This article says he is upset that CL has been charged. Just wondering why he would still want to be in contact if he knew she had filed for divorce. Am I missing something? Just thinking about the time I filed for divorce from my ex. Pretty sure I was done communicating with him at that point!!

http://5newsonline.com/2014/12/03/a...-rejects-mental-evaluation-pleads-not-guilty/

I'm convinced AL is a narcissist among other diagnoses.
Just the return of the letter would drive him crazy.
He needs to feed her with adoration to get her loyalty.
That's my theory on him writing her.

The clerk's page doesn't show that he's been served. I'm not sure why they haven't served him. There's got to be a way to do it through the prison. They served him with orders to come to court yesterday. She has paid the $165 to have him served.

https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...=P&case_id=60DR-14-4528&begin_date=&end_date=

First, I love that you type like you speak. Lol! I can *hear* you like you're at the kitchen table talking. Lol It's raining in Cabot and it feels like we are neighbors.

Awww thanks for the kind words, Savvy. You pass the concrete plant and I drive by the EZ Mart, Subway and place he was arrested almost daily. Creepy and yes, we ARE neighbors. Central Arkansas is so diverse and yet remains a small town.

I agree with you on the vehicle getting stuck but I can't imagine being the guy he flagged down, once the bloody AL photo was released he must have been shocked.

Also, agree with you about him being narcissist. I'm sure in some odd way he loved CL as much as he knew how. Maybe she was the best thing that had ever happened to him? I just kind of figured with his prideful & cocky attitude, if he knew she filed, he would have moved on to the next one. However, I know he doesn't have many female options at this point!

The clerk's page doesn't show that he's been served. I'm not sure why they haven't served him. There's got to be a way to do it through the prison. They served him with orders to come to court yesterday. She has paid the $165 to have him served.

https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...=P&case_id=60DR-14-4528&begin_date=&end_date=

165 is the fling fee only. She would need to do certified mail or go through cival process authority. I would think, she planned on serving him certified mail.
I don't think that document is going to be finalized. If for no other reason, it is known that it's incorrect as to date of separation.

Eta : civil process fee is additional money. Last time I knew it was only 25 dollars but that's been awhile. I used to file cases for an attorney and walk around the corner and pay to have it served.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy