1152 users online (240 members and 912 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Greg Almodovar, 23, Long Beach, 2 December 2014

Greg Almodovar

Long Beach Resident Greg Almodovar Missing Since Tuesday
    A Long Beach man is desperately searching for his missing 23-year-old brother, who was last seen three days ago.

Greg Almodovar was last seen Tuesday morning when he took his niece to school, said Greg's brother Jimmy Almodovar.

Greg works late hours as a caretaker for a man in Bixby Knolls, but did not show up for work Tuesday night or Wednesday night, the man told Jimmy.

"On this particular night, on Tuesday, my mom, who works late at the airport, came home and noticed Greg wasn't home yet," Jimmy said. "She went to bed thinking he would just be home late. He usually takes our niece to school in the mornings, but he never showed up for that."

Jimmy said his last text from his brother, who he said he has a close relationship with, was at 11:18PM on Tuesday. Greg never responded to any follow-up texts from Jimmy, which was unusual.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Bel Aire, Kansas
    I hope this young man is found safe. He seems like a decent guy!

Missing Long Beach Man's Body Found In L.A. River
    Family of Greg Almodovar Asking Long Beach Community for Help with Funeral Expenses
    It looks like the community responded generously.

RIP Greg.