UK - Scott Chiriseri, 5, heart ripped out, Clackmannanshire, 5 Dec 2014 *Insanity*

badhorsie

Mouth operational, brain elsewhere...
Reaction score
Website
ruralidyll.blogspot.com
Never have I read something so utterly terrible in a headline. Visceral reaction here. :(

A five-year-old boy was found with his heart ripped out in a suspected 'ritual' killing.

Police Scotland launched a murder investigation in Alva, Clackmannanshire, after finding the child following calls about his welfare.

A woman, who is believed to be the boy's mother, was held by police on Friday night. It is understood she is from Botswana, and there is another child, the boy's sister, who is safe and well.

An emergency crew member said the boy suffered a "sickening and violent death".

Link here

What can you say about this, just absolutely gruesome. That poor boy.

And his sister, how can she ever cope with what has happened. At first I thought mental illness but ritualistic killing??? Why??? I will never understand, my mind can only deal with this if it is caused by psychosis

A terrible tragedy I didn't know the specific details till I came here. How could a mother do that to her child? I will never understand.

His name was Scott Chirashi.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nt-death-left-medics-needing-counselling.html
23D80E2100000578-2864133-image-a-2_1417968534413.jpg

Rest in peace.

Oh, I read this online earlier but it just said the injuries were so horrific the emergency services who saw it have been offered counselling.
Now I know why. Poor little chap.

From April:

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scotla...tally-ill-when-she-killed-young-son-1-3740601

A mother charged with killing her five-year-old son has been cleared after a judge accepted she was suffering from a mental disorder at the time...

Asked by prosecutor Mr Erroch if Chiriseri was “continuing to make a good recovery” from her illness, Dr Crichton agreed she was. But, Dr Crichton said the case involved “an act of homicide… one with particularly disturbing features” adding Chiriseri would need supervision for the “foreseeable future”...

The statement added: “The unanimous opinion of the expert reports concluded that the accused was insane at the time of the incident – therefore could not, in law, be found to be responsible for her actions.”

From June:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/...a_remains_with_the_church_despite_conviction/

But the preacher's empire appeared to crumble as one of his victims alleged he was also responsible for the death of five-year-old Scott Chiriseri, who was stabbed by his mother, Farai.

Jean Gasho, who gave evidence during Masocha's trial, said the preacher had accused the troubled mother of being possessed by demons...

Ms Gasho said her former preacher should share some of the blame, and had forcibly broken up Farai's marriage to her husband Tichakunda, who is being cared for by the church.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back