999 users online (184 members and 815 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

VA - Robin, 58, & Mani Aldridge, 17, murdered, Charlottesville, 5 Dec 2014

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headlin...1.html?ref=821

Captain Gary Pleasants of the Charlottesville Police Department has confirmed that the two bodies found in the Friday night house fire at 1627 Rugby Avenue were those of 58-year-old Robin Aldridge and her 17-year-old daughter Mani Viktoria Aldridge. Although and autopsy has not been completed, police said it appears that both victims suffered from severe blunt force trauma.

Police says it appears the fire was purposely set and then Robin's vehicle was stolen from the residence. The vehicle was a light blue 2003 Toyota Matrix, which was recovered in the Barracks West apartment complex on Saturday.

Saturday night Charlottesville Police seized a dumpster from that same location and are now searching it for evidence.
    http://www.cavalierdaily.com/article...efire-homicide

Police are asking anyone who has seen “a person with bloody clothing in the area of Barracks Road, Georgetown Road or the Barracks West apartment complex, or saw someone driving or parking this vehicle” between 6 p.m. and midnight Friday to call the Charlottesville Police Department at (434) 970-3280.

Beaten to death then the residence was set on fire ?
    Unverified Mental Health Professional

About the car that was stolen. Whoever killed them did not have a car at the time- took theirs. Risky. Finger prints - surveillance cameras at the apartment complex where the car was parked. Police seized the apartment complex dumpster. Police said for people to report somebody with bloody clothing. This Amy mean the police found bloody clothing in the dumpster. May have been safer for perp to walk away from crime scene. It was probably dark at the time perp left crime scene. If perp had bloody clothes it may have been safer to drive away. Mother was an elementary school teacher in late 50s. Daughter was 17 and in technical school may have been academically challenged. Mother adopted her from Russia as a toddler. No husband or ex mentioned - no boy friend mentioned. Police are not saying much except it was blunt force trauma. Autopsy results not reported yet.

following

Press conference 12/8/2014 with Longo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTjOxjBrpsY

This has been an unbelievably violent few months in c'ville.

Why would perp dump evidence( probably bloody clothes) in dumpster that was located near the victims stolen car? The only thing dumber than that would be if the perp actually lived in that apartment complex. "Oh my clothes are all bloody- let me go shower up and put on some fresh clothes and then I'll just dump these blood soaked clothes in the dumpster and leave the car in the parking lot so the cops can find it." Didn't somebody say that the average killer was dumb as a fence post. Elmore Leonard has made a living writing about ****s and killers that are so stupid it is comedy.

My friend who's a public defender tells me that they are nearly all very, very stupid -- some just luck out.

Chief Longo in his press conference said that they are looking at the 17 year old girls associates. Perhaps a jilted lover. May explain the stolen car. Many 17 year old teens don't have cars. The killer stole the car after the murder.

A NIKE.png
    screenshot of shoe from YouTube video posted above

Thinking about this, living by myself w/ a teenage girl, & worrying about the circumstances that led to this crime. Hope they identify the suspect(s) soon.

How awful. Praying for these ladies' family and friends. It's been a tough time for Charlottesville lately.

My guess is that they will solve this one fast. Odds are that it's a crime of passion and the c'ville police know exactly who it is and they are interrogating "him" as we speak.

Go Longo!

Police arrested Gene Everett Washington, age 30 and charged him with two counts of first degree murder in connection with the deaths of Robin Christine Aldridge, age 58 and Mani Viktoria Aldridge

http://www.nbc29.com/story/27579398/...-homicide-case

Quote Originally Posted by Teche View Post
    Go Longo!
    Yup. Again.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast