GUILTY VA - Robin, 58, & Mani Aldridge, 17, murdered, Charlottesville, 5 Dec 2014

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://www.newsplex.com/home/headlines/Two-People-Found-Dead-284964821.html?ref=821

Captain Gary Pleasants of the Charlottesville Police Department has confirmed that the two bodies found in the Friday night house fire at 1627 Rugby Avenue were those of 58-year-old Robin Aldridge and her 17-year-old daughter Mani Viktoria Aldridge. Although and autopsy has not been completed, police said it appears that both victims suffered from severe blunt force trauma.

Police says it appears the fire was purposely set and then Robin's vehicle was stolen from the residence. The vehicle was a light blue 2003 Toyota Matrix, which was recovered in the Barracks West apartment complex on Saturday.

Saturday night Charlottesville Police seized a dumpster from that same location and are now searching it for evidence.

http://www.cavalierdaily.com/article/2014/12/rugby-ave-housefire-homicide

Police are asking anyone who has seen “a person with bloody clothing in the area of Barracks Road, Georgetown Road or the Barracks West apartment complex, or saw someone driving or parking this vehicle” between 6 p.m. and midnight Friday to call the Charlottesville Police Department at (434) 970-3280.

About the car that was stolen. Whoever killed them did not have a car at the time- took theirs. Risky. Finger prints - surveillance cameras at the apartment complex where the car was parked. Police seized the apartment complex dumpster. Police said for people to report somebody with bloody clothing. This Amy mean the police found bloody clothing in the dumpster. May have been safer for perp to walk away from crime scene. It was probably dark at the time perp left crime scene. If perp had bloody clothes it may have been safer to drive away. Mother was an elementary school teacher in late 50s. Daughter was 17 and in technical school may have been academically challenged. Mother adopted her from Russia as a toddler. No husband or ex mentioned - no boy friend mentioned. Police are not saying much except it was blunt force trauma. Autopsy results not reported yet.

Why would perp dump evidence( probably bloody clothes) in dumpster that was located near the victims stolen car? The only thing dumber than that would be if the perp actually lived in that apartment complex. "Oh my clothes are all bloody- let me go shower up and put on some fresh clothes and then I'll just dump these blood soaked clothes in the dumpster and leave the car in the parking lot so the cops can find it." Didn't somebody say that the average killer was dumb as a fence post. Elmore Leonard has made a living writing about thugs and killers that are so stupid it is comedy.

My friend who's a public defender tells me that they are nearly all very, very stupid -- some just luck out.

Chief Longo in his press conference said that they are looking at the 17 year old girls associates. Perhaps a jilted lover. May explain the stolen car. Many 17 year old teens don't have cars. The killer stole the car after the murder.

A NIKE.png
screenshot of shoe from YouTube video posted above

Thinking about this, living by myself w/ a teenage girl, & worrying about the circumstances that led to this crime. Hope they identify the suspect(s) soon.

How awful. Praying for these ladies' family and friends. It's been a tough time for Charlottesville lately.

My guess is that they will solve this one fast. Odds are that it's a crime of passion and the c'ville police know exactly who it is and they are interrogating "him" as we speak.

I do like the way Long gives a presser.

I know he has a team of great investigators behind him as of lately, it hasnt always been like this for C ville . I am glad to see C-ville improving on solving crimes . Can we make Longo the VA state press guy? Where if anything happens anywhere in the state he is our guy to speak to the media? He just makes everybody look good and seems to get people to want to turn in information.

I bet he can be a hard --- when he needs to be as well.

http://wina.com/news/064460-arrest-in-rugby-ave-double-homicide/

Chief Tim Longo says George Everett Washington is a vicious killer who beat the mother and daughter to death before setting their Rugby Avenue home on fire Friday night. It went from a house fire to a homicide investigation when emergency responders became suspicious and called police.

Washington is being held without bond at the Regional Jail. According to his Facebook page where he goes by Geno Washingtontown, he had been working at UVA, graduated from Charlottesville High School in 2003, and identifies himself as married in 2013 with one child.

His FB: https://www.facebook.com/gene.washingtontown

9986d232-9e1f-467b-a6ee-8303d07d698c_zpsf19e2d71.png
73a853f6-9103-40ed-b83d-6512dcd7372f_zps0c00a8e6.png

http://www.nbc29.com/story/27584374/charlottesville-police-rugby-ave-murders-not-random

30 year old killer "knew Mani" - the teenaged daughter...

wait, let me guess...

sigh...

so sorry for you beautiful women...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members