951 users online (193 members and 758 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Gas Leak In Chicago Disrupts 'Furries' Convention

Several thousand hotel guests, many of them convention-goers dressed as animal characters, were forced to evacuate a suburban Chicago hotel early this morning after a chlorine gas leak was detected. Nineteen people who complained of dizziness and nausea were treated and released from the hospital, according to The Associated Press.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/...ies-convention
    Attached Images Attached Images

LOL...I saw that and read that they were moved over to the hotel hosting the dog show across the street.

Have to say I would have kept a close eye on my dogs with those folks around. The article says the Furry convention was about celebrating "art, literature, and performance".....errrrmmmm....yeah right.

I suspect alot of butt sniffing going on at those meetings. Are these the people that were rejected by the Civil War re-enactors union?
    They all played the Cowardly Lion in the third grade school play? At least they found each other.

Every time I hear something about a furry I think of a missing man from Oklahoma named Daryn Collie. I've wondered about him a lot.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...y-2013-1/page2

Someone needs to check out that rabbit. Looks like he's not getting enough oxygen. He turned blue.
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau