Gas Leak In Chicago Disrupts 'Furries' Convention

TrackerSam

Reaction score
Several thousand hotel guests, many of them convention-goers dressed as animal characters, were forced to evacuate a suburban Chicago hotel early this morning after a chlorine gas leak was detected. Nineteen people who complained of dizziness and nausea were treated and released from the hospital, according to The Associated Press.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...s-leak-in-chicago-disrupts-furries-convention

Attachments

• furries.jpg
    furries.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 28
LOL...I saw that and read that they were moved over to the hotel hosting the dog show across the street.

Have to say I would have kept a close eye on my dogs with those folks around. The article says the Furry convention was about celebrating "art, literature, and performance".....errrrmmmm....yeah right.

I suspect alot of butt sniffing going on at those meetings. Are these the people that were rejected by the Civil War re-enactors union?
They all played the Cowardly Lion in the third grade school play? At least they found each other.

Someone needs to check out that rabbit. Looks like he's not getting enough oxygen. He turned blue.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prod3149
Back