1241 users online (215 members and 1026 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TX - Achilles Lambert, 11 mos, Houston, Dec 2014

Amber Alert: Issued for missing infant Achilles Lambert

HOUSTON -
    Texas Center for the Missing has issued a Houston Regional Amber Alert for the Houston Police Department who are searching for a missing infant. 11 month old Achilles Lambert is believed to be with his father Patrick Lambert (Seen in photo) Father and child are both black males and have not been seen or heard from in a week. Patrick Lambert is 5' 11" tall. The child's mother was located deceased today in a refrigerator and the father is a person of interest in her death.

No vehicle information is currently available at this time.
    http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/27...hilles-lambert

Patrick Lambert
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Oh. My. Goodness.

Here's another article, this one with a video clip from local news in Houston:
    Patrick Lambert is described as a black man who is 5 feet 11 inches tall. We're told he has not been heard from in a week. There is no information at this time on what vehicle Lambert may be driving. The missing infant, Achilles, is also described as black.
    . . .
    Authorities say there were reports that a woman's body has been found in the Braeswood Oaks Apartments, near Fondren Road and Willowbend Boulevard.
    http://www.click2houston.com/news/hp...tment/30121808
    Baby girl SBHack due May 7
    I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them
    Hooks up

Another:

Homicide detectives were called to the Braeswood Oaks Apartments located at 10550 Fondren at 2:30 p.m.

Investigators said it is unclear how long she had been there. They said the odor was very strong and the refrigerator was not running.

Neighbors said they banging on walls a week ago, then a bad smell.
    http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/A...285166841.html
    I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them
    Hooks up

Another, sorry for multi posts, I keep finding more information. The timeline is looking very concerning, he could be far.

The alert was issued for Achilles Lambert, born last January, and his father Patrick Lambert, 38.

Police say the child may be in danger.

"We've been unable to contact any family to help see if the child is with anybody else," said Sgt. Jason Robles, an HPD homicide detective.

Police said they concluded the woman is the mother of the child because of evidence they found inside the apartment. They have not determined if Patrick Lambert is the woman's husband.
    . . .
    Police don't know how long the body had been in the refrigerator. The power was turned off on Nov. 20 because the utility bills weren't paid. But HPD investigators said the woman had not been facing eviction from the apartment.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...ge-5943467.php
    Hooks up

HPD: woman found in refrigerator hadn't been seen in month

http://www.khou.com/story/news/crime...ston/20112117/

When is the last time the child was seen? A month??

How scary. Prayers going up!

I hope he has the sense to drop that baby off somewhere safe and please let him have the heart to have not harmed him.

MOO!!

I am praying this innocent baby has not been harmed!!! And oh my goodness as to where the mother was found, may she r.i.p

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2014/...?spt=sec&or=tn

Police said there was no obvious struggle in the apartment, and said she and her son were last seen a week ago.

"We've been unable to contact any family to help see if the child is with anybody else," said Sgt. Jason Robles, a homicide detective with the Houston police.

I really hope the time frame is only a week, rather than before Nov. 20th!! Who is this man? Where does he have contacts? He couldn't be planning on running off with a baby on his own to stay hidden - he must be with some people he trusts and possibly someone who knows how to look after a young baby IMO and MOO.
    Hooks up

Houston PD Facebook - refers to the suspect as the estranged husband

https://www.facebook.com/Houstonpoli...ation=timeline
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

Anyone able to find FB or any SM info for this man, Patrick Lambert? If so, please share. It could help us! TIA

Watching the local news. A few tidbits:

HPD was called 2 months ago for domestic violence involving a knife (September).
    Mom is from Africa.
    He reportedly drove a cab for Houston.
    No baby pictures in the apartment. There was only formula and a high chair.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

According to another news blurb on TV, mom's name is Anastacia (sp?) Lambert.
    Last edited by SurfieTX; 12-09-2014 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Clarity
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast