Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmony 2

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
1399054_180102435525184_1525099159_o.jpg
link
Continue discussion here..

You are so thoughtful and generous Harmony! Nummy!

Reposting from previous thread for janx :)
---

Just read JA's letter to her 'VIP supporters', it seems like in a nutshell the only people she trusts are those who send her money, everyone else gets bashed. It's *all* about the money. My only question is, what will these supporters get in return - ever? She is very big on taking - their heartfelt support, money, kind words, donations, books, cash, whatever, but does she give anything in return except softsoap so they'll continue to keep her in candybars and funds labelled for appeal? Teeny tiny-script postcards full of the subcontext of 'Just send me dough? I'm embarrassed that fellow human beings support her in any fashion, how gullible can people be? I still find it hard to fathom that she can run this mini-empire from behind bars, there really should be a law against it.
---

Hi Janx, I have watched a few trials, even a couple from here in Cleveland. I have never seen anything like this!! This trial is not at all normal. Scott Petersons took a while but it made sense! Something is wrong in this trial, very wrong!! :loveyou:

Reposting from previous thread for janx :)
---

Just read JA's letter to her 'VIP supporters', it seems like in a nutshell the only people she trusts are those who send her money, everyone else gets bashed. It's *all* about the money. My only question is, what will these supporters get in return - ever? She is very big on taking - their heartfelt support, money, kind words, donations, books, cash, whatever, but does she give anything in return except softsoap so they'll continue to keep her in candybars and funds labelled for appeal? Teeny tiny-script postcards full of the subcontext of 'Just send me dough? I'm embarrassed that fellow human beings support her in any fashion, how gullible can people be? I still find it hard to fathom that she can run this mini-empire from behind bars, there really should be a law against it.
---

Thanks for reposting, geevee. I've spent far too much time looking at the situation of JA and her fans, but from what I've seen, there aren't many. She thinks there are far more than actually exist, and she has wasted a lot of time nurturing a situation that is in fact fictional for the most part. She thinks she has a mini-empire, but she does not. Just think of it: She is (somewhat) locked down in the county jail and the only thing she has to dream about is walking out of there--hence the emphasis on appeals. It's pathetic. I don't even think Perryville is on her radar. Consider the constant importance of delays. I also think that this delusional relationship with her fans has caused real problems for her attorneys but that her attorneys are now bending to her delusions somewhat to get the trial over with while still earning their keep. So the delays earn more money for her attorneys and feed her delusion at the same time.

She really doesn't know what's going on. She directs this relative handful of fans to "justice4jodi.com on Facebook." If someone searches for "justice4jodi" on Facebook s/he will be directed to a Facebook page run by the very same people she is trying to steer her fans away from! :floorlaugh: So she really has no idea what is going on. Again, such pathos.

I agree that there should be a law against it, but rest assured that what she thinks she is doing is not working at all. She is cut off enough there (still in the county jail) so that communication is limited and confusing.

I find it hilarious that JA thinks that just because there is no money in her account, someone must have fraudulently used it, LOL!

Couldn't be because they think she's a cold blooded murderer!

I find it hilarious that JA thinks that just because there is no money in her account, someone must have fraudulently used it, LOL!

Couldn't be because they think she's a cold blooded murderer!

Where is this information coming from?

Can the poster who put up the court dates repost the calendar? TIA

I was thinking about that calendar and it didn't look as bad as it felt with delay of court days, but IIRC some of those had short hours on trial days. I think the actual hours of court haven't been very many wihen a full day is 6 hours of court time (3 am/3 pm). Maybe those short days were just for hearings (ie: computer)? Or it could just be because we have to read tweets to decipher what is happening and can't get a feel for the courtroom.

This trial just seems so disjointed, disconnected and disingenuous. All of this under the "guise" that it's more important to keep Jodi's last chance for life "secret", than it is to sentence the murderer to the appropriate charge that she deserves.

ETA: Aren't mitigating factors ones that are supposed to portray her as a more humble and humanitarian citizen that has value to add to society? Yeah, bring those on Jodi!

Hi Janx, I have watched a few trials, even a couple from here in Cleveland. I have never seen anything like this!! This trial is not at all normal. Scott Petersons took a while but it made sense! Something is wrong in this trial, very wrong!! :loveyou:

Nore, is it the combination of a death penalty trial and a female, in your opinion? That's my guess, but I'm interested in your opinion.

Can someone using a laptop, please go back to the last closed thread and bring over dog gone cute and g Charlie's calendar of trial dates. I'm on mobile device and it would easier if someone on a laptop could copy them. They are both in post 1533 in the last thread. Because both ladies put so much work into them, I'd like to make sure as many people can see them and appreciate them as possible..

Thanks for reposting, geevee. I've spent far too much time looking at the situation of JA and her fans, but from what I've seen, there aren't many. She thinks there are far more than actually exist, and she has wasted a lot of time nurturing a situation that is in fact fictional for the most part. She thinks she has a mini-empire, but she does not. Just think of it: She is (somewhat) locked down in the county jail and the only thing she has to dream about is walking out of there--hence the emphasis on appeals. It's pathetic. I don't even think Perryville is on her radar. Consider the constant importance of delays. I also think that this delusional relationship with her fans has caused real problems for her attorneys but that her attorneys are now bending to her delusions somewhat to get the trial over with while still earning their keep. So the delays earn more money for her attorneys and feed her delusion at the same time.

She really doesn't know what's going on. She directs this relative handful of fans to "justice4jodi.com on Facebook." If someone searches for "justice4jodi" on Facebook s/he will be directed to a Facebook page run by the very same people she is trying to steer her fans away from! :floorlaugh: So she really has no idea what is going on. Again, such pathos.

I agree that there should be a law against it, but rest assured that what she thinks she is doing is not working at all. She is cut off enough there (still in the county jail) so that communication is limited and confusing.

Thanks janx (hey, that rhymes lol), I don't think Perryville is on her radar either, it occurred to me some time ago that Nurmi promised her two things, stalling her entry into Perryville for as long as humanly possible, and doing everything in his power (sane and otherwise) to keep her off death row. The first one he's accomplished, the next is seeming more likely, the longer the stalling and delaying the better chance of a mistrial or some issue coming up that the CoA finds reason to give her another sentencing or (god forbid) another trial.

Once at Perryville though she will have much less opportunity to hold sway with her mass of minions (as she sees it), I don't think there are as many as she does either but that any human being could see what she did to Travis and think she deserves a dime or a moment of support is so far beyond me.

I noticed in her plea to VIPs she said LS also kicked her off the J4J FB page, how does she have a login? Or is that as imaginary as her huge throng?

Agree. How long has this trial gone now in total? I mean from the start of first jury selection to now. One of the longest murder trials on record was the Manson clan back in the 70s...lots of delays and carp in that one too and it took months (5 or 7, I can't remember which but they did, for the most part, full days). I wonder if this killer's has passed, or will pass Manson which had multiple murders and multiple defendants.

I was thinking about that calendar and it didn't look as bad as it felt with delay of court days, but IIRC some of those had short hours on trial days. I think the actual hours of court haven't been very many wihen a full day is 6 hours of court time (3 am/3 pm). Maybe those short days were just for hearings (ie: computer)? Or it could just be because we have to read tweets to decipher what is happening and can't get a feel for the courtroom.

This trial just seems so disjointed, disconnected and disingenuous. All of this under the "guise" that it's more important to keep Jodi's last chance for life "secret", than it is to sentence the murderer to the appropriate charge that she deserves.

ETA: Aren't mitigating factors ones that are supposed to portray her as a more humble and humanitarian citizen that has value to add to society? Yeah, bring those on Jodi!

Just remember that a "full" day includes:
- Starting late because JSS is 'on other cases'.
- Automatic sidebar once they do get going.
- Two hours for lunch and breaks.
- Various time wasted on sidebars, etc.

I'm not even sure a full day adds up 4 hours of actual testimony - probably more like 3 to 3-1/2.

Some judge is wrong in this trial.

Very wrong!!

I have a feeling when she takes the stand it will be different then last time.

What are the chances she came out of the fog, and actually will tell her version of what happened in that bedroom/bathroom on June 4, 2008?

I must have missed that part but will review. Thank you!

JA said in the letter that no money had been turned over to her family from the site she was renouncing, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie