763 users online (109 members and 654 guests)  

Websleuths News

Now animals are suing veterinarian

Jeffrey Kent Levine was at a loss when his best friend and constant companion Rudy died just after Christmas 2002.

Levine sued the doctor in Jefferson County Circuit Court, claiming negligence and seeking damages for pain and suffering. The catch: Rudy was a golden retriever being treated by a veterinarian for a pulled tendon and the dog was named as a plaintiff in the lawsuit.
    http://www.whas11.com/sharedcontent/...D8BDKGT01.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

pain

A better way to deal with the pain might be to grieve, then go down to the local shelter and adopt a new dog.
    This is my opinion, and change is good.

Quote Originally Posted by vicktor
    A better way to deal with the pain might be to grieve, then go down to the local shelter and adopt a new dog.
    Yeah, but can you convince a dog of that?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight