GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you have to pick up the prescription monthly at the doctor and take it in person to be filled at a pharmacy. I have a family member that has to do this.
And on a side note, she went through quite a phase when she actually traded for other pills or sold them to people. Its pretty common to trade your prescriptions for other things in certain groups, but as Agent V mentioned, you are out of luck if you genuinely need it and it hasn't been 30 days since your previous refill.

Or perhaps EA had his own prescription. We don't know that he didn't, do we?

No, we don't know that he didn't. To me it just seems like an odd thing for him to come out and say...it seems like maybe the adderall was fresh in his mind for some reason. I don't know, just a weird detail for him to bring up. Imo

Hey guys
Britany just broke info that ea has been arrested for aggravated kidnapping

Forensics are back it seems

brittanys newer post shows ppd saying they dont have christina but DNA led to the charge.

Want to read the arrest warrant to see what new info is released and led to arrest. Justice being served but the family still needs to find Christina

Need a link for this ASAP, please.

https://twitter.com/bf_starnews

BREAKING: #EnriqueArochi arrested w/o incident; first degree felony. @PlanoPoliceDept on scene w very active investigation #ChristinaMorris
0 replies 4 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet4 Favorite
More
Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews · 7m 7 minutes ago
BREAKING: @PlanoPoliceDept at #EnriqueArochi's house in Allen. Arrest stems in part from DNA samples #christinamorris

I just want to cry now. It's all over Twitter. Including pictures of his house and crime scene tape.

I just want to cry now. It's all over Twitter. Including pictures of his house and crime scene tape.
Same here...I figured something would happen today, Kool was being pretty forthcoming last night.

I'm pages behind on the thread, but just saw the news....this is a greasy start. I hope he talks!!!! And above all that, justice and peace for Christina and her loved ones!!

Stupid auto correct, great, not greasy!

Just saw on CBS Twitter they arrested Enrique!! Details details details!!

Aggravated Kidnapping: Aggravated kidnapping means kidnapping accompanied by some aggravating factor. For example, where a person is kidnapped for ransom or where an injury is caused to the victim kidnapped, it is called aggravated kidnapping. Therefore, aggravated kidnapping requires the additional element beyond kidnapping that bodily harm be inflicted upon the victim kidnapped. In other words aggravated kidnapping can be defined as the commission of kidnapping while armed with a dangerous weapon. Because aggravated kidnapping is a result-oriented offense, the allowable unit of prosecution for the offense of aggravated kidnapping relates to the abduction of a victim. In other words, the State is allowed to prosecute a person for each victim kidnapped, not for the number of aggravating factors that may be present.

The elements of aggravated kidnapping are: (1) the forcible seizing and; (2) the carrying of any person from one place to another (the asportation element); (3) with the intent to force the victim, or some other person, to give up anything of apparent present or prospective value (the extortion element); and (4) in order to secure the release of that person. [State v. Arnold, 548 So. 2d 920 (La. 1989)]

Hopefully, now that almost all that IMO are involved are in custody...the next few days will bring Christina home.

According to Brittany Feagans, the arrest was before 0800 (I assume Central Time) this morning. Over 2 hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail